Spoiler: Thanos the greatest villain of all time cuz...

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They actually did explain this. His motivations basically come down to population control.

His own homeworld died off because they ran out of resources. At the time, his proposal to fix it was to kill off half the population, and that way the people remaining would survive and have a good standard of living. They didn't listen (and he got called "Mad" for proposing this) and went extinct.

Same with Gomorra's homeworld. According to him, they lived in famine and poverty until he killed off half of them, and now they enjoy a much better standard of living and no kids there have to go hungry.

So that's basically his motive in the movie. He thinks sentient beings will end up dying or killing each other off due to lack of resources unless he reduces the population. You're not supposed to agree, but he does have a motive.
:ehh:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin: Cmon brehitto

Its a fantasy movie. Its not that deep. Thanos won. I dont think anyone really expects these heros to stay dead or thanos to escape without catchin the L.

N its a lil more than breakin batmans back lol.

Exactly. This first pt was thanos quest/infinity and now that he did it the whole universe is coming for his ass like in infinity for killing they mama n em so if he really destroyed the glove when he snapped his fingers the L train is coming to stomp him out

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:martin: Cmon brehitto

Its a fantasy movie. Its not that deep. Thanos won. I dont think anyone really expects these heros to stay dead or thanos to escape without catchin the L.

N its a lil more than breakin batmans back lol.
If people are crowning him based on winning and who he killed and all that gets reversed and he loses then uh,what makes him the goat?

Wait until the story is actually over. If everything doesn’t get reversed and his body count is still stacked to the ceiling then I have no issue with people calling him a goat.

And that’s not my point about what’s doing more. I’m just saying at that point in the film,bane was hard body as fukk and had won. It’s what happened after is why people don’t call him a goat. We are at that point right now with thanos. Let’s see how the rest of his story actually plays out.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If people are crowning him based on winning and who he killed and all that gets reversed and he loses then uh,what makes him the goat?

Wait until the story is actually over. If everything doesn’t get reversed and his body count is still stacked to the ceiling then I have no issue with people calling him a goat.

And that’s not my point about what’s doing more. I’m just saying at that point in the film,bane was hard body as fukk and had won. It’s what happened after is why people don’t call him a goat. We are at that point right now with thanos. Let’s see how the rest of his story actually plays out.
Actually we're not because unilke all of your examples the movie is over. :mjlol:
The heroes right now A) don't know where he is and B) have no course of action to 'reverse everything'
The only reason you think that's what happens is because the source material is available.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh

thanos-wins.gif

:banderas: