Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I’m headed on a trip to Peru soon guys. Going on an Ayuhausca retreat in Cusco. Doing a week long retreat with 3 ceremonies. Hopefully I can Report back my experiences.
Please do report back. I really want to try that. I wish it available here. Safe journeys. Both of them :myman:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What's the purpose of sage

I know it has purification purposes...?
You mean what other purposes? Its a ceremonial herb. Used for healing, cleansing and clearing. Clearing negative energies, a cluttered mind, cleansing spaces or objects. It can be used in multiple ways but thats the main use.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
I buried my crystals for three days during the full moon and my dreams have been vivid!! Haven't been wearing them like I used to but I just got into candle magic and have noticed benefits.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
After a little period of no dreams I have been having a lot again. It was kinda strange tho cause i was having this sexual dream but went into another dream where I just sat up and looked at my hand then sat up again. It was like waking up 2-3 times in succession. I remember seeing scenes like that in movies but it never happened to me

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
You mean what other purposes? Its a ceremonial herb. Used for healing, cleansing and clearing. Clearing negative energies, a cluttered mind, cleansing spaces or objects. It can be used in multiple ways but thats the main use.
yeah thats what i meant thanks
i need to cop some. my aunts use it

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I went away the beginning part of july to florida and a week before i went i had a dream where i was in a plane crash but there was no fire and no damage to the plane..all i cud remember was i was in the plane then next thing the plane is sinking in the ocean but crazy thing is when i was looking out the plane window while it was sinking i saw a whale swimming next to the plane and as the plane went under i did a big gasp like what u do after coming out of the water and catching your breath then i woke up...i hadnt been on a plane for 6 years prior to that and was always uneasy about planes