Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I recently have been interested in meditation and coming into contact with different energies. I was watching a Russel Targ video on remote viewing and he was like, I was really interested in Kundalini meditation in college. He’s like I didn’t know enough, but I tried it and I realized it is very dangerous without a proper guide, in that the energies you interact with are very, very strong.

he also recommended this book:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1881847322/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_5?smid=A30UH7RV1UCIV3&psc=1

I read it in 2 days. It is exactly how I perceive the world: Absolute Infinity, no time, no good or bad. Apparently Buddhists thought the book was too dangerous to release to the public, but they eventually realized that out of 100 people, maybe 1 would understand it. If you’re in this thread, maybe you’re that 1, like me.

but anyway, it validated a lot of my beliefs about existence. If I wasn’t already in the absolute infinity/no time mindset, I don’t think I would have understood anything about the book. But, I highly recommend it.

Oh, and I’ve learned a bit of a trick, or at least relearned it. While meditating I can go through spurts where I do not label anything that comes to mind. I just let it flow. I don’t think you can learn that skill from anybody else. You just have to figure it out in your mind. anyway, when you do this, you are definitely vulnerable to different energies. I see how meditation can be negative/dangerous
http://promienie.net/images/dharma/books/longchenpa_treasury-of-the-basic-space-of-phenomena.pdf

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Soooo is the Fire Nation gearing up for an attack?!:dahell::dahell::dahell:
Da fukk is this?

At first it’s cool. But then it gets into some crazy shyt about demons.

N O P E

So I put this video in the NOPE thread for obvious reasons (definitely not gettin no body massage from this nikka) but I’m putting it here as well.
So in the video it starts with some white people harassing this dude in Indonesia who is a healer. Allegedly.

Things take a strange turn when they show him basically healing and shocking nikkas with his hands.
Then this mofo puts paper on the ground and sets it on fire. He says it comes from secret Chinese meditation blah, blah, blaH. But things get even more NOPE when dude says he masters the yin energy as a key to the spiritual realm and gets spirits entering objects.

They bring in some scientists and shyt. Dude pushes a chopstick through the table with his “chi” and then gets sad b/c his ancestors are angry at him revealing ancient secrets and showing off.

Anyhoo, I’m about to go and try and light some paper on fire with my chi. Have a good weekend!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently have been interested in meditation and coming into contact with different energies. I was watching a Russel Targ video on remote viewing and he was like, I was really interested in Kundalini meditation in college. He’s like I didn’t know enough, but I tried it and I realized it is very dangerous without a proper guide, in that the energies you interact with are very, very strong.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1881847322/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_5?smid=A30UH7RV1UCIV3&psc=1

I read it in 2 days. It is exactly how I perceive the world: Absolute Infinity, no time, no good or bad. Apparently Buddhists thought the book was too dangerous to release to the public, but they eventually realized that out of 100 people, maybe 1 would understand it. If you’re in this thread, maybe you’re that 1, like me.

but anyway, it validated a lot of my beliefs about existence. If I wasn’t already in the absolute infinity/no time mindset, I don’t think I would have understood anything about the book. But, I highly recommend it.

Oh, and I’ve learned a bit of a trick, or at least relearned it. While meditating I can go through spurts where I do not label anything that comes to mind. I just let it flow. I don’t think you can learn that skill from anybody else. You just have to figure it out in your mind. anyway, when you do this, you are definitely vulnerable to different energies. I see how meditation can be negative/dangerous
I started that book earlier today

shyt had me :mindblown::wtf::dahell:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
There are people born with these innate instincts

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i burn these every evening..

palo santo sticks

i walk around my entire home naked and chant..and clap then burn these around every room..

il_794xN.2489866959_7gf8.jpg

smells divine.

Daps
Does anyone know if telekinesis is real? I used to meditate heavy a few years ago, but stopped after I started experiencing paranoia and strong OCD thoughts. But for years after, every time I got nervous, the middle of my forehead and middle of my eye brows would twitch, and a ticklish feeling would stay there . I would touch it and it would be normal like nothing was there but under the skin felt so weird. Has me thinking if my "third eye had anything to do with it.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Does anyone know if telekinesis is real? I used to meditate heavy a few years ago, but stopped after I started experiencing paranoia and strong OCD thoughts. But for years after, every time I got nervous, the middle of my forehead and middle of my eye brows would twitch, and a ticklish feeling would stay there . I would touch it and it would be normal like nothing was there but under the skin felt so weird. Has me thinking if my "third eye had anything to do with it.

It is.

Of course your whole body is always involved but when it comes TK like phenomenon, sensations from the brow to the back of head, the center of the palms and the heart area can be particularly strong.

Most of the power to actually move or feel something from a distance comes from the heart field, your third eye is is what can help you focus it.