Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
The technique of napping for one hour, waking up for a bit and then going to sleep again always produce some interesting dreams

I have been doing this for years whiteout actually planing, or having an intention for the dreams

Time to build something with it :blessed:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
solfeggio_frequ_38435364.png

3956bef82594cbf8bc2b37c222bc423d.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Just came back from Cuba and ya boy is resolved to get every major spiritual branch of diasporic religion on the island done with. Starting with my Palo initiation in December, Osha crowning hopefully before next year and then doing Ifa by 33. The final step would be joining Abakua (leopard society) :lupe: but I dont even know anybody on that personally, yet.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Suppression is different from cutting cords. To cut cords, you need to uproot it like a weed or it will grow back.

Suppression is not healthy. Anything you resist, persists.

This spiritual shyt is work. You have to maintain awareness/mindfulness and respond accordingly. It's like growing plants/nurturing relationships or raising pets/children, maintaining the cleanliness of your house. You need to be responsible. DAILY SPIRITUAL PRACTICE.

If you get caught slipping, you allow chaos to grow, boundaries get crossed, messes get made. And you have to do the work to clean it up.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I recently have been interested in meditation and coming into contact with different energies. I was watching a Russel Targ video on remote viewing and he was like, I was really interested in Kundalini meditation in college. He’s like I didn’t know enough, but I tried it and I realized it is very dangerous without a proper guide, in that the energies you interact with are very, very strong.

he also recommended this book:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1881847322/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_5?smid=A30UH7RV1UCIV3&psc=1

I read it in 2 days. It is exactly how I perceive the world: Absolute Infinity, no time, no good or bad. Apparently Buddhists thought the book was too dangerous to release to the public, but they eventually realized that out of 100 people, maybe 1 would understand it. If you’re in this thread, maybe you’re that 1, like me.

but anyway, it validated a lot of my beliefs about existence. If I wasn’t already in the absolute infinity/no time mindset, I don’t think I would have understood anything about the book. But, I highly recommend it.

Oh, and I’ve learned a bit of a trick, or at least relearned it. While meditating I can go through spurts where I do not label anything that comes to mind. I just let it flow. I don’t think you can learn that skill from anybody else. You just have to figure it out in your mind. anyway, when you do this, you are definitely vulnerable to different energies. I see how meditation can be negative/dangerous

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
This one is more practical than spiritual. But for my people who listen to solfeggio or meditation music. Here is some productive music for when you need to focus and get stuff done. We have to balance spirituality with groundedness in the physical world.

This Infographic Will Tell You What Music You Should Listen To At Work
3030955-inline-i-1-3030955-this-infographic-may-lead-you-to-the-best-tunage-for-your-job.png

On second thought this graph is pretty culturally biased. Also, I can't stand when people equate reggae with weed.