Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Gonna start fukking with lucid dreaming and the astral plane again. Kind of regret stoppes doing that shyt. Was a goat at it too:ohlawd:.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Bump.

Last December I had an experience and I believe that my ancestors spoke to me. It has brought me back down this path. I'm also interested in the Orishas as well.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Have to get more sage, but everything I put into the universe Friday is slowly manifesting, it helps to cut dead weight and stay off social media for awhile
I'm also cutting red meat an continuing intermittent fasting
Thats good breh. I was doing a water fast on the 27 so I was kinda aggy at first. As the day went on I felt kinda expansive and more solidified at the same time in a way. Like it seemed like the lower parts of me and my heart and pineal were becoming more aligned and it seemed like there was more room somehow. Dont know if im really explaining this right so hopefully u just feel me lol. Had more visions in meditation but some of that stuff I just dismiss entirely. Like I was seeing some weird shyt and i didnt react and reached a more harmonic space soon after :yeshrug:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
What does it mean when you’ve been seeing your birthday for years whenever you check the time? For the last 7 years I catch my birthday whenever I check the time twice a day.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
fJIAiJo.jpg

Patiently waiting for this Mercury Retrograde to end :whoo: