Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Need to get some crystals
Premium-Healing-Crystals-Gift-Kit-e1526870493765.jpg

You can get this on Amazon for 30 bucks, although it's best to go to a local shop to buy what you're drawn to :myman:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I got that same tarot deck but never use it. Felt kinda drawn to it but then soon as I did a few im like :francis:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:ohhh: Damn, a homegirl of mine put me onto this Ayahausca thing earlier this year. shyt is supposed to be life-altering.
Yeah I’ve been doing a lot of research and it seems legit. Everyone who has taken it with a shaman the right way has reported positive revelations about their life afterwards. I’m at a crossroads in a way with life decisions and direction. Hopefully it adds some clarity.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Women are manifestations of life, the givers of life and the creators of life. Men are servants of life.

Girls are turned into women through their nature/menstruation. Boys have to be initiated into men. Taken from the security of his mother’s arms, and into the dangerous world of men where he learns courage, self-reliance and the values of his community. Men were servants of life because they were hunters and warriors. They went out, risked their lives and brought life in the form of food to the community to continue life.

The womb is a temple of life. Men are the priests that serve it. They provide service to gain access, to worship and to preserve it.

Women must know their worth and their power. Submit to the power of worthy men and men must know their importance and to serve a worthy woman. Because together divine masculinity (active and external) and divine femininity (passive and internal) is the Sacred energy, the sexual energy, the creative energy, the energy of God/ Source/ The Creator.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I had a lucid dream this morning I was with this one girl I don’t fukk with no more :mjcry: one of those dreams that fukk up the day. What does that even mean I saw her a few weeks back but I really don’t talk to her or nothing. In the dream we were a couple arguing but I was still trying to fix it shyt was crazy.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I had a lucid dream this morning I was with this one girl I don’t fukk with no more :mjcry: one of those dreams that fukk up the day. What does that even mean I saw her a few weeks back but I really don’t talk to her or nothing. In the dream we were a couple arguing but I was still trying to fix it shyt was crazy.
Argument
To dream that you are arguing suggests that you are trying to resolve some internal conflict or some unsettled issue in your waking life. Consider the symbolism of whom you are arguing with and what you are arguing about. How does he or she reflect some person or some aspect of yourself in your waking life?

To hear someone arguing represents issues that are not being openly discussed or acknowledged. You feel overlooked and that your ideas are unimportant insignificant. Sometimes if you hear family members arguing in real life, it can be incorporated into your own dream.

Also, what feelings came up while arguing? Why were you trying to fix it? What u resolved issues do you have either with her or someone else? Unresolved issues within your relationships or other women in your life?

Remember that there is no separation. So the relationship you had with her could be a link or a reflection of unresolved issues you are having with yourself. See what things you are angry with her about and how they may be reflected in your actions.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I Been having crazy dreams about people I don't even talk to anymore not even arguments but we went on voyages, journeys, etc
One ex we got back together
These dreams very realistic every dream they came to me for help And it went from there I mean these are folks that did me dirty