Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ive been seeing the numbers 333 and 444 alot when checking the time and 777 at work.. i use to see 9.11 alot but dont anymore like that..what does it mean
Angel-Numbers-What-Do-They-Mean.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

There's a comment on the 2nd video that summarizes her points.

In general, remain open and receptive, be present and accepting (surrender). Follow relief, until you can follow your joy in order to find your purpose.
Resolve any negative feelings you may have by allowing yourself to feel them fully and explore them. Usually, acknowledging and naming how you feel and the issue (being vulnerable) is a big enough step.

The point of life is to experience life. Suffering is a part of that experience. There's a great episode of The Power of Myth that explains suffering and sacrifice and why people often celebrated being chosen as a sacrifrice.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Ive been seeing the numbers 333 and 444 alot when checking the time and 777 at work.. i use to see 9.11 alot but dont anymore like that..what does it mean
Pretty much mean your Guardian spirit or ancestors are trying to get in contact with you. It happens to me when I pour my libations and call on them

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
@Marzupial
How could meditation be bad?
It can be because when you do it correctly you basically opening up for all types of energy even negative ones

That's why monks meditate in isolation, if you living in modern life and you can find an hour of isolation good but I don't think that will help you much