SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Daps
And he's very flippant and narcissistic, like killing that 14 year old girl has caused such a burden on his life.

His little woe is me manifesto:

30 Things About V - The things you wanted but didn't want to know. The things you heard about... – Black Women Asian Men United

Here's some of the members IG accounts:
Instagram Members – Black Women Asian Men United

Their meetups:

Groups – Black Women Asian Men United

Member List
Members – Black Women Asian Men United

@falcozer
@Black Reign
I read through some of the post of one or two his black women supporters. One of them "thanked him" for his courage. This is sick, it really is and they may need help. I refuse to say this is all black women cause there are a few black dudes who would do similar. That said, however it goes it's just sick.

Thankfully, this is not prevalent.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Threads like this make me remember why I took a break from TheColi..
:scust:
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- Gender Wars.
- "You got an Asian as your avatar, that means you don't like Black men. Boo-hoo."
- "Naturals = Bedwench."
- "I would'nt mind dating a non-Black man" = Bedwench.

But the Gender Wars are honestly the worst.
Look at the deflection of this post.:smh:

Asian man killing a black woman and yet you call it causing a gender war(despite a bw started this thread).:beli:

How far some of you will go to defend female c00ning.:annoy:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Asian man killing a black woman and yet you call it causing a gender war(despite a bw started this thread).:beli:

How far some of you will go to defend c00ning.:annoy:

This thread was already created.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps

How far some of you will go to defend female c00ning.:annoy:

What deflection are you talking about ? Who am I defending, and where ?

Do you even understand what I was talking about when I said "Threads like this make me remember why I took a break from TheColi.." ? I wasn't talking about the thread's subject but the thread's answers. But I'm a pathetic Black girl and apparently a self hating bedwench so.
:yeshrug:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
They don't want to be :cape:

According to your post, they are joining this IR cult on some 50 shades of grey sh!t? Like, multiple women have gotten raped and new female members are like "hey, whens the next party?" My mindset is so libertarian that i dont even vote cuz i dont want to. If you want to join an IR death cult, thats on YOU!
tommy-lee-wtf-meme-generator-i-m-sorry-but-did-i-just-miss-something-aa7d52.jpg

:heh: don't mind him, he's a troll, I'm just tryna see how long he goes before he realizes how stupid he looks.........
And this is what this thread is about.

These women have joined a group run by a unrepentant murderer, filled with violent rapists, some have been raped at their "meetups", and some of the male members have impregnated multiple female members. The male leader of the group DEFENDED one of the Asian male members of the group REPEATEDLY using the N-word on FB. And the leader makes No apologies about women being raped at his home.

The "group" is a setup to lure women into the lair of violent criminals by PRETENDING to be a dating group.

This has nothing to do with IR dating, or any of the other shut on the coli.

This is a group of criminals setting women up to be assaulted, raped, etc.

Those of you who get this, take note of all the DISINFORMATION/COINTELPRO agents being used to derail this thread and insert red herrings. Many people are in this thread PRETENDING to be Black men or women and they are NEITHER.

Anyone who can ignore that this man and his crew are using this group for anything other to fish for more victims is a disinformation agent.

Anyone that's starting the Black men vs. Black women shyt= disinformation agent.

The HIT DOGS HAVE HOLLERED. They're showing up and out.

I personally put these people on IGNORE.

And I've noted that they are NOT really Black men or women.

A MURDERER is running a dating group filled with other Violent criminals (rapists, abusers) who use the FULL N Word openly and freely.
This is a violent hate group. Women are getting assaulted at their meet-ups and the leader makes light of it. It's all a setup.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
What deflection are you talking about ? Who am I defending, and where ?

Do you even understand what I was talking about when I said "Threads like this make me remember why I took a break from TheColi.." ? I wasn't talking about the thread's subject but the thread's answers. But I'm a pathetic Black girl and apparently a self hating bedwench so.
:yeshrug:
What answers in here made you remember why you took a break from the coli?:francis:

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
What answers in here made you remember why you took a break from the coli?:francis:

@Yup vs @O.G.B vs @marcuz - @bcrusaderw vs @Action Mike - @LovelyDay vs @Sk3ptical
The obvious deflections from both some of the men AND the women in this thread. And the fact that none of them want to admit they're wrong.

Then this random guy coming out of the bushes to spit some random things.

*Looks at avi*

What a coincidence.

This thread is for you.

{ The fact that you dapped his post says a lot about on what side you're in. Makes me wonder if I should really waste my time arguing with you especially when TheColi has taught me several times that arguing over the Internet is litteraly useless. }

Get mad at me all you want.

That isnt gonna save you from these crazy dudes that OP is talking about.

Quite weird how you take offense to someone trying to make you aware of abuse of black women.

Funny how he's saying that I'm mad when he's the one who seems mad. Mad at what ? My avatar.

Hum.. I don't even know what the hell you're talking about.
1 - I have this guy as my avatar because I find him really attractive and because he dances well. It could've been a White guy, a Black guy or even an Indian guy.
2 - I'm 17. I'm not going to date anyone, anytime soon.
3 - I do not go around on dating sites, looking for a boyfriend of a certain race.
4 - I'm mad ? Where am I mad ??
5 - There are crazy dudes in every race. And as a Black girl, I'm waaaaaaaaay more likely to get raped/killed by a Black guy than by an Asian.
6 - The only people I supposedly "take offense to" are people like you who assume things over what ? An avatar. On a website. On the Internet.

:pachaha:

After opening his eyes on the absurdity of his claims, (I mean I can still find a non-Black guy attractive right ?) he simply decided that .. And I quote :

I have no energy for your gender war crap. We get it you hate black men. :dead:

That aside:

Those guys on that site are real people who are abusing black women.

OP did a good thing by warning black women about these type of guys.

So let her cook.

- TheColi is the only website I'm in. I do not fawn over Asian men. An attractive man is an attractive man no matter what race he is.
- There are stupid gender wars at least every day in TheColi and everyone knows that. (Black men this .. Black women that ..)
- There are guys in the world who abuse women : //gasp// Shocker !

Do I hate Black men ? If so since when ? Me finding a non-Black man attractive makes me a bedwench ? Or is it the fact that I still have my hair in their natural state ? Should I perm them ? Cut them ? Wear a weave ? Would that make me less of a bedwench ? Isn't a bedwench the feminine term for a "c00n" ? Isn't a c00n a Black man who hates himself, the women of his race and basically his whole race ? Where is this bedwenchness some Coli men accuse me of ? Enlight me please.
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
@Yup vs @O.G.B vs @marcuz - @bcrusaderw vs @Action Mike - @LovelyDay vs @Sk3ptical
The obvious deflections from both some of the men AND the women in this thread. And the fact that none of them want to admit they're wrong.

{ The fact that you dapped his post says a lot about on what side you're in. Makes me wonder if I should really waste my time arguing with you especially when TheColi has taught me several times that arguing over the Internet is litteraly useless. }

Funny how he's saying that I'm mad when he's the one who seems mad. Mad at what ? My avatar.

After opening his eyes on the absurdity of his claims, (I mean I can still find a non-Black guy attractive right ?) he simply decided that .. And I quote :

- TheColi is the only website I'm in. I do not fawn over Asian men. An attractive man is an attractive man no matter what race he is.
- There are stupid gender wars at least every day in TheColi and everyone knows that. (Black men this .. Black women that ..)

Do I hate Black men ? If so since when ? Me finding a non-Black man attractive makes me a bedwench ? Or is it the fact that I still have my hair in their natural state ? Should I perm them ? Cut them ? Wear a weave ? Would that make me less of a bedwench ? Isn't a bedwench the feminine term for a "c00n" ? Isn't a c00n a Black man who hates himself, the women of his race and basically his whole race ? Where is this bedwenchness some Coli men accuse me of ? Enlight me please.
i dont give a fukk if u like little asian dikk bytch :dahell:

dont tag me thot :snooze:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Your avi indicates that you like Asian men so yes this thread concerns you

You came in here and talked crap about the OP for no reason at all.

All she is trying to do is warn black women about dangerious Asian men yet you brought your gender war comment into this thread for no reason.

We get it that you love Asian men and love this gender war crap but the OP isn't doing any of that lol.

Obviously OP thread got you in your feelings based on your avi and your reply :francis:

Bonus is the two women who dapped you lol

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The discussion of the failure of our people to keep black businesses alive and resist racist whites because of their choice to sell out businesses and black media has been discussed on here though.
For every post related to that there are probably dozens if not hundreds blaming BW for all the ills of the black community.

Bottom line there is a serious personal accountability problem here.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
For every post related to that there are probably dozens if not hundreds blaming BW for all the ills of the black community.

Bottom line there is a serious personal accountability problem here.
For every post like that there are posts where we address c00ns who are the main ones bashing black women.