SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Let's be real non-black men are not the leading group of men leaving bw pregnant to fend for themselves, killing bw rates of domestic abuse, infecting Bw with AIDS, etc....
One female poster @Marty Kaan mentioned that BM are partly responsible because these women feel rejected by their group of men.

Black men aren't protecting Black women by any stretch of the imagination on average. How can you protect BW when you can't even protect yourselves?

You use this tragedy to get a soapbox to stamp out 'bedwenches' yet never discuss any tangible topics about improving the Black community. Dudes like you are fraud and are those same militants that whose heads id love to see on a platter.

All y'all do is talk...you are not fighting for nothing and stand for nothing.

You're wording this in a way that seems to absolve BW from blame or any sense of accountability.Now I'm not one for finger pointing but it seems to me anyone with a functioning brain knows that the destruction of the so called Black community lies on both parties shoulders.The better question should be when will this foolishness stop?Based on the responses in this thread it seems like the future is bleak.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You're wording this in a way that seems to absolve BW from blame or any sense of accountability.Now I'm not one for finger pointing but it seems to me anyone with a functioning brain knows that the destruction of the so called Black community lies on both parties shoulders.The better question should be when will this foolishness stop?Based on the responses in this thread it seems like the future is bleak.

In order to solve a problem you need to acknowledge it. How can you have a serious discussion with men who love blaming women because they don't want to face their own failure. I am not going to hand hold f-ups like that. Of course accountability is needed on both side but that's just it on 'both' sides.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
In order to solve a problem you need to acknowledge it. How can you have a serious discussion with men who love blaming women because they don't want to face their own failure. I am not going to hand hold f-ups like that. Of course accountability is needed on both side but that's just it on 'both' sides.
The discussion of the failure of our people to keep black businesses alive and resist racist whites because of their choice to sell out businesses and black media has been discussed on here though.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The discussion of the failure of our people to keep black businesses alive and resist racist whites because of their choice to sell out businesses and black media has been discussed on here though.

I used to think you were honest and balance i see you are just a fraud.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
In order to solve a problem you need to acknowledge it.
Exactly
How can you have a serious discussion with men who love blaming women because they don't want to face their own failure.
For the same reason you can't hold a serious discussion with women who blame men because they don't want to face their own failures.It'll simply get you nowhere.

I am not going to hand hold f-ups like that. Of course accountability is needed on both side but that's just it on 'both' sides.

I haven't been here long but it seems to me if you're arguing with the same set of people on the same topic and nothing's changed. I think it's time to come to the conclusion that you're simply wasting your time.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I used to think you were honest and balance i see you are just a fraud.
Fraud how?

The lack of appreciation for black beauty is a direct effect of white supremacy promoting white features.

During the height of black media in the early 90s dark skin back women had the crown ex. Lauryn Hill.

As for asian men, white men been lusting after their women for ages so they ended up losing out here in the US where white supremacy exists.

You always have a bad habit of confusing the actions of white men with black men. Its you who lack balance.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Let's be real non-black men are not the leading group of men leaving bw pregnant to fend for themselves, killing bw rates of domestic abuse, infecting Bw with AIDS, etc....
One female poster @Marty Kaan mentioned that BM are partly responsible because these women feel rejected by their group of men.

Black men aren't protecting Black women by any stretch of the imagination on average. How can you protect BW when you can't even protect yourselves?

You use this tragedy to get a soapbox to stamp out 'bedwenches' yet never discuss any tangible topics about improving the Black community. Dudes like you are fraud and are those same militants that whose heads id love to see on a platter.

All y'all do is talk...you are not fighting for nothing and stand for nothing.
Funny I didn't see you in the Daniel Holtzclaw thread, so all your gibberish will be ignored. :russell:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Fraud how?

The lack of appreciation for black beauty is a direct effect of white supremacy promoting white features.

During the height of black media in the early 90s dark skin back women had the crown ex. Lauryn Hill.

As for asian men, white men been lusting after their women for ages so they ended up losing out here in the US where white supremacy exists.

You always have a bad habit of confusing the actions of white men with black men. Its you who lack balance.
I dont even know why you are taking this troll seriously.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
That man who killed the black chick get some women on this site pregnant too :snoop:
And he's very flippant and narcissistic, like killing that 14 year old girl has caused such a burden on his life.

His little woe is me manifesto:

30 Things About V - The things you wanted but didn't want to know. The things you heard about... – Black Women Asian Men United

Here's some of the members IG accounts:
Instagram Members – Black Women Asian Men United

Their meetups:

Groups – Black Women Asian Men United

Member List
Members – Black Women Asian Men United

@falcozer
@Black Reign

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
That's not what's being talked about. What's being talked about is how can a group of women go to a site created by a man who killed a Black girl. They can date whoever they want however, why go to a site created by a man who brutally murdered a black girl and you're a black woman? Any other time these will be the women talking about how they're be disrespected as black women. I can't think of a greater disrespect than being brutally murdered.
And this is what this thread is about.

These women have joined a group run by a unrepentant murderer, filled with violent rapists, some have been raped at their "meetups", and some of the male members have impregnated multiple female members. The male leader of the group DEFENDED one of the Asian male members of the group REPEATEDLY using the N-word on FB. And the leader makes No apologies about women being raped at his home.

The "group" is a setup to lure women into the lair of violent criminals by PRETENDING to be a dating group.

This has nothing to do with IR dating, or any of the other shut on the coli.

This is a group of criminals setting women up to be assaulted, raped, etc.

Those of you who get this, take note of all the DISINFORMATION/COINTELPRO agents being used to derail this thread and insert red herrings. Many people are in this thread PRETENDING to be Black men or women and they are NEITHER.

Anyone who can ignore that this man and his crew are using this group for anything other to fish for more victims is a disinformation agent.

Anyone that's starting the Black men vs. Black women shyt= disinformation agent.

The HIT DOGS HAVE HOLLERED. They're showing up and out.

I personally put these people on IGNORE.

And I've noted that they are NOT really Black men or women.

A MURDERER is running a dating group filled with other Violent criminals (rapists, abusers) who use the FULL N Word openly and freely.
This is a violent hate group. Women are getting assaulted at their meet-ups and the leader makes light of it. It's all a setup.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps

These women have joined a group run by a unrepentant murderer, filled with violent rapists, some have been raped at their "meetups", and some of the male members have impregnated multiple female members. The male leader of the group DEFENDED one of the Asian male members of the group REPEATEDLY using the N-word on FB. And the leader makes No apologies about women being raped at his home.

The "group" is a setup to lure women into the lair of violent criminals by PRETENDING to be a dating group.

Those of you who get this, take note of all the DISINFORMATION/COINTELPRO agents being used to derail this thread and insert red herrings. Many people are in this thread PRETENDING to be Black men or women and they are NEITHER.

Anyone who can ignore that this man and his crew are using this group for anything other to fish for more victims is a disinformation agent.

Anyone that's starting the Black men vs. Black women shyt= disinformation agent.

A MURDERER is running a dating group filled with other Violent criminals (rapists, abusers) who use the FULL N Word openly and freely.
This is a violent hate group. Women are getting assaulted at their meet-ups and the leader makes light of it. It's all a setup.
:dahell:These women are so lost.

Daps

And that's it, somehow the thread became a "dissing black men or women" topic. That's not what it's supposed to be about. Somehow, people (some people) are heaping the ills of black society on either black men or black women and they're both wrong. They're both taking pages from the white racist handbook.