SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
FAM SHUT UP AND GET ON TOPIC OF WHAT WE WERE originally talking about in this thread.
:martin:what would you like me to address:skip:

well let's see that asian dude is a sick fukk who should be dead no question about that. RIP to the innocent girl.
now about the website, some good ol fashion wenching going on. i could care less about sick wenches because they are lost:yeshrug:

i tend to focus on the black women in my life who i love and love me back. i will continue to :eat: with real black women who love themselves

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
i live in san diego and this shyt couldnt be any more truthful:mjlol:
your women are out here chasing cacs by the THOUSANDS i kid you not
there are probably more asian wenches than black wenches in my city:mjlol:

I kno scust :stopitslime: but um glad you brought something new to this conversation Mr.Quavo flow.:mjlol:

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
tumblr_mhfha4unye1rpc1rco1_500.gif

You can hate me now but.........I won't stop now

Ima be a member of AMBW love forever foreva Eva eva

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mhfha4unye1rpc1rco1_500.gif

You can hate me now but.........I won't stop now

Ima be a member of AMBW love forever foreva Eva eva
who talking about love tho...your chicks getting ran through like the browns offensive line

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
who talking about love tho...your chicks getting ran through like the browns offensive line

Whose chicks? Let me know Cuz someone forgot to inform me :russ:

Meanwhile watch for your sis up on AMBW . yellow peril :troll:.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Breh i'm sayin...

she went 0-100 for no reason :wow:

And because she's fine she feels like she can get away with it... and she probably usually does :yeshrug:
true. ain't nothin worst than a female that's bad and knows it, and abuses that advantage. she'll get a wake up call one day tho:mjpls:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Your dissing OP and her thread just because she wanted to warn the black women here about Asian men who are abusing black women :ufdup:

Hilarious how they're getting abuse by these yellow midgets, but go toe to toe with a 6'3 220 ass nikka...:martin:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
1984 negged you for your post in the threadSPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time. With the following comment: You have some serious issues to take care of.

:mjlol: I have issues to take care of...
You admit that you are on medication for for depression and have attempted suicide but I have issues because I ask a man that is a poster boy for anti-IR crew on why he only discussed his disgust of IR relationship when BW are involved.........*****crickets*****

This thread has been posted before and addressed and was a features @Amethyst (who claims to be a BW) reposts a thread right around the time that another poster talks about IR thread of BWAM is discussed and a bunch of a$$holes want to feign concern.

Bedwench is used in a thread rampantly in a an event where a young black girl has been killed and some of you men jump with glee. No mam I am not sick a$$hole that gloats at the pain of others.

Truth be told if @Amethyst wanted to warn the ladies she would have posted it in the salon. 'She' was looking for a plat thread. Nothing more and nothing less...

Regardless, of my participation in this thread turned exactly how I expected to. A bunch of sick losers on this site.

Funny how they dont show this amount of outrage at black men/boys killing their fellow brethren. Sorry ass excuses of 'men'.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Let's be real non-black men are not the leading group of men leaving bw pregnant to fend for themselves, killing bw rates of domestic abuse, infecting Bw with AIDS, etc....
One female poster @Marty Kaan mentioned that BM are partly responsible because these women feel rejected by their group of men.

Black men aren't protecting Black women by any stretch of the imagination on average. How can you protect BW when you can't even protect yourselves?

You use this tragedy to get a soapbox to stamp out 'bedwenches' yet never discuss any tangible topics about improving the Black community. Dudes like you are fraud and are those same militants that whose heads id love to see on a platter.

All y'all do is talk...you are not fighting for nothing and stand for nothing.

Nonblack men are no different from white men in terms of seeing bw less then what they see their own women. The way you see them treat bw is not the same as you would see them treat them their own. They are no different from white men when the white supramacist system would punish them when abusing and killing a bw. They are not as equal as whites but they are above blacks. Thats what the system sees them as. These men just want to conquer the vagina and not see them as his equal.

Look at hair care millionaire from NY, this one here, another one who lit herself on fire bc her wm was gonna leave her. And dont forget the nbw olympian ice skator who lives in a poor white trash trailor in the mountains and lost her dr license in the name of wenching. Django actress too. These men dont give a damn about these women. Thats why i go hard on wenching.

The way the bw would condone the behavior of nonblsck men towards their "sistas" just proves that these women dont deserve any protection from bm. Idk why people would come to the defense of these mentally ill wenches. They need to be stamped out of the comunity. This is why I crenged when bm call all bw queens. You rarely or never hear bw call bm kings. You never hear bw defend bm online like they make all kinds of excuses for nonblack men online. All they do is be accusatory towards bm when a nonblack does foul.

Very few women here is going after Daniel Holzclaw on this very board. But if he was black, the wolves wouldve went in.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black and Asian really doesnt mix..they dont care for us we dont care for them:manny: