SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Daps
Been trying to say all this for years,the Black community is a burning house, we're basically arguing over who was the match and who was the gasoline.
Yeah,

In a burning house trying to figure out who's on fire the most when the should be getting out.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
Your avi indicates that you like Asian men so yes this thread concerns you

You came in here and talked crap about the OP for no reason at all.

All she is trying to do is warn black women about dangerious Asian men yet you brought your gender war comment into this thread for no reason.

We get it that you love Asian men and love this gender war crap but the OP isn't doing any of that lol.

Obviously OP thread got you in your feelings based on your avi and your reply :francis:

Bonus is the two women who dapped you lol

So by your logic, since my avatar happens to be an Asian man. I obviously love them. And since I happen to love Asian men, I obviously hate Black men ? Because logic.

I talked crap about the OP ? Me ? Where ? Quote that please.

Why would I love gender wars ? You seem to love them yourself.

In case you didn't notice, my original comment had nothing to do with the thread's subject in the first place but since you're too busy making me pass for a bedwench, you won't see that.

:ld:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So by your logic, since my avatar happens to be an Asian man. I obviously love them. And since I happen to love Asian men, I obviously hate Black men ? Because logic.

I talked crap about the OP ? Me ? Where ? Quote that please.

Why would I love gender wars ? You seem to love them yourself.

In case you didn't notice, my original comment had nothing to do with the thread's subject in the first place but since you're too busy making me pass for a bedwench, you won't see that.

:ld:
If you got an asian guy in your avi its obvious that you like them. :krs:

If you say "Threads like this" then your obviously talking about this thread. :krs:

Do you even read what you post. :mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. I don't but you're going to tell me, what type of way did this thread make me feel like and why ?
:jbhmm:

It obviously hits at you which is why you're obsessively posting in here and not making any sense besides. Your avatar says all we need to know. This is not your type of forum. You should leave the Coli and this time never come back.
:camby:

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
If you got an asian guy in your avi its obvious that you like them. :krs:

If you say "Threads like this" then your obviously talking about this thread. :krs:

Do you even read what you post. :mjlol:
Yeah, I could've typed : "The answers to this thread are the reason why.." ? Is that why you're attacking me since this morning ?
:beli:

Blackout

Daps
What do you want bw to do hate all am based on what a handful Asian men have done? You and your type dont care about "bedwenches" so why do you care about this?
How about black women be more careful when it comes to asians.

It aint rocket science.

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
It obviously hits at you which is why you're obsessively posting in here and not making any sense besides. Your avatar says all we need to know. This is not your type of forum. You should leave the Coli and this time never come back.
:camby:

Ok.

Blackout

Daps
Yeah, I could've typed : "The answers to this thread are the reason why.." ? Is that why you're attacking me since this morning ?
:beli:
I am simply defending the OP because that post of yours made it look like you was attacking her.

I have no interest in this black men vs black women crap so no I am not attacking you.

Its all love sista.

I rather save any ill will for racist scum

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Why is this thread a thing?

Then I remembered how short of a memory thecoli has:pachaha:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am simply defending the OP because that post of yours made it look like you was attacking her.

I have no interest in this black men vs black women crap so no I am not attacking you.

Its all love sista.

I rather save any ill will for racist scum

Make no mistake, the troll @Althea was attacking @Amethyst and the thread. Her posts are off-topic and she has a fetish for Asians. This thread is pointed at her and that's why she came. Dumb bytch. She said she took a break from the Coli. That's great. Next time she should never come back.