SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yes, I think for the first time.
That's a good first step away from c00ning.

Hopefully she will get him to embrace our people and stop c00ning

I just wish the other gender war members on here would go with a black person too.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
@Yup vs @O.G.B vs @marcuz - @bcrusaderw vs @Action Mike - @LovelyDay vs @Sk3ptical
The obvious deflections from both some of the men AND the women in this thread. And the fact that none of them want to admit they're wrong.

Then this random guy coming out of the bushes to spit some random things.

{ The fact that you dapped his post says a lot about on what side you're in. Makes me wonder if I should really waste my time arguing with you especially when TheColi has taught me several times that arguing over the Internet is litteraly useless. }

Funny how he's saying that I'm mad when he's the one who seems mad. Mad at what ? My avatar.

After opening his eyes on the absurdity of his claims, (I mean I can still find a non-Black guy attractive right ?) he simply decided that .. And I quote :

- TheColi is the only website I'm in. I do not fawn over Asian men. An attractive man is an attractive man no matter what race he is.
- There are stupid gender wars at least every day in TheColi and everyone knows that. (Black men this .. Black women that ..)
- There are guys in the world who abuse women : //gasp// Shocker !

Do I hate Black men ? If so since when ? Me finding a non-Black man attractive makes me a bedwench ? Or is it the fact that I still have my hair in their natural state ? Should I perm them ? Cut them ? Wear a weave ? Would that make me less of a bedwench ? Isn't a bedwench the feminine term for a "c00n" ? Isn't a c00n a Black man who hates himself, the women of his race and basically his whole race ? Where is this bedwenchness some Coli men accuse me of ? Enlight me please.
:jbhmm:
I think you're feeling some type of way, and you know exactly why. This thread premise got you feeling defensive.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
@Yup vs @O.G.B vs @marcuz - @bcrusaderw vs @Action Mike - @LovelyDay vs @Sk3ptical
The obvious deflections from both some of the men AND the women in this thread. And the fact that none of them want to admit they're wrong.
What's there to deflect on the man part?:comeon:

An asian man killed a black woman and some women in this thread either making excuses or deflecting on the issue. That what cause the bw vs bm in this thread, but you say it both sides.:Troll:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
What's there to deflect on the man part?:comeon:

An asian man killed a black woman and some women in this thread either making excuses or deflecting on the issue. That what cause the bw vs bm in this thread, but you say it both sides.:Troll:

What do you want bw to do hate all am based on what a handful Asian men have done? You and your type dont care about "bedwenches" so why do you care about this?

Daps
Are there things that Black men do that's wrong? Yes
Are there things that Black women do that's wrong? Yes

Here's the thing, are Black men having kid after kid with different women? Yes and it should not be accepted. On the same token, Black women have been having kid after kid with different dudes. This should not be accepted either.

Are there Black men who don't take care of their kids? Yes, it's wrong however, there are Black women who have kids and would rather go to a club and the kids die in a fire. This is also wrong.

Are there men who abuse their girlfriends or wives? Yes and it's wrong however, there are mothers who abuse their kids. And since children are normally with the mom, child abuse happens with the mother.

The issue is we're not talking about the topic, the topic is about a select group (small group at that) of women that are supporting a site where women have been abused, raped and left with kids that the father isn't taking care of.

This gender war is bullshyt because both sides are guilty of the same thing they accuse the other of. Stop doing the bullshyt pointing fingers and come the fukking agreement that there are issues on both sides. Stop trying to lessen the deeds of people just because you share the same plumbing. Until this happens, nothing gets solved.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What do you want bw to do hate all am based on what a handful Asian men have done? You and your type dont care about "bedwenches" so why do you care about this?
More deflection.:annoy:

This is about low self-esteem bw still defending(and getting pregnant by) a asian man who killed a young black women and show no remorse about it. And all you did was deflected, I like how you say a handful for asain men(more deflection) but like to generals all black men because of a few.

You say I don't care? I definitely know you don't care what happens to bw in these types of situations because you'll be making threads and long ass posts about how disgusted you feel like you do with your anti-black men/African American posts and threads.

I will also remember this stupid and obvious deflection question when you make your next "Black men/African Americans ain't shyt" thread.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
More deflection.:annoy:

This is about low self-esteem bw still defending(and getting pregnant by) a asian man who killed a young black women and show no remorse about it. And all you did was deflected, I like how you say a handful for asain men(more deflection) but like to generals all black men because of a few.

You say I don't care? I definitely know you don't care what happens to bw in these types of situations because you'll be making threads and long ass posts about how disgusted you feel like you do with your anti-black men/African American posts and threads.

I will also remember this stupid and obvious deflection question when you make your next "Black men/African Americans ain't shyt" thread.

I do care...more than you. I have repeated on many occasions that this is a rehashed threads. What is anyone achieving other than berating the victim of the abuse.

What good are you bringing to this situation?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I do care...more than you. I have repeated on many occasions that this is a rehashed threads. What is anyone achieving other than berating the victim of the abuse.

What good are you bringing to this situation?
No you don't care, you didn't care for the first or second thread on this story.

Who is berating the victim, we talking about a asian man that killed a woman and the bed wenches who still defend him.

And the last time I checked a female poster made this thread.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
No you don't care, you didn't care for the first or second thread on this story.

Who is berating the victim, we talking about a asian man that killed a woman and the bed wenches who still defend him.

And the last time I checked a female poster made this thread.

Don't tell me what i care about or dont and yes the victims are being berated in thos thread. Perhaps you need to thread that you are participating in.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
There's no defense for a murderer and I don't know how THIS group of criminals can EVEN begin to have ANYTHING to do with BM & BW.

The women in his group are mentally ill.

I HATE WIKIPEDIA, but they have:

Hybristophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OR they're sociopaths/psychopaths themselves.

It's just a fucced up situation.

Nothing in an ADULT persons life should be BLAMED on anyone else.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Are there things that Black men do that's wrong? Yes
Are there things that Black women do that's wrong? Yes

Here's the thing, are Black men having kid after kid with different women? Yes and it should not be accepted. On the same token, Black women have been having kid after kid with different dudes. This should not be accepted either.

Are there Black men who don't take care of their kids? Yes, it's wrong however, there are Black women who have kids and would rather go to a club and the kids die in a fire. This is also wrong.

Are there men who abuse their girlfriends or wives? Yes and it's wrong however, there are mothers who abuse their kids. And since children are normally with the mom, child abuse happens with the mother.

The issue is we're not talking about the topic, the topic is about a select group (small group at that) of women that are supporting a site where women have been abused, raped and left with kids that the father isn't taking care of.

This gender war is bullshyt because both sides are guilty of the same thing they accuse the other of. Stop doing the bullshyt pointing fingers and come the fukking agreement that there are issues on both sides. Stop trying to lessen the deeds of people just because you share the same plumbing. Until this happens, nothing gets solved.

Been trying to say all this for years,the Black community is a burning house, we're basically arguing over who was the match and who was the gasoline.