Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
i'm childfree but a lot of childfree people need to admit they want to be self-indulgent without being socially ostracized due to being middle aged with no kids like past generations

it's never "im childfree so i have more time to give back to the community or try to cure cancer or build some thing that outlasts me" it's just wake up late on weekends, run through hoes, travel whenever. Sometimes we millennials are like boomers on steroids when it comes to being indulgent and self-centered. A lot of boomers would have been DINKS if they could in the pre-social media/internet 70s/80/90s/2000s

My bro (40 this year) has two daughters. I can see how they helped my bro level up and stay on point. People overlook the financial stress of raising kids, but every breh oh here is making >100k apparently
Yes and no. Boomers also had much more class mobility. Having kids wasn't the daunting financial weight it is today.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These dudes love the childfree life until their youth has passed and they realize that they've lived a lonely life. Meanwhile, my grandparents spend their birthdays surrounded by dozens of grandchildren.
A birthday + holidays is what…10 days out the year. Thats not even 5% of their days. Who cares?

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
theres no amount of p*ssy, material possessions, or vacations that could ever make me feel how i feel when im with my kids....

:francis:

one of those things you have to experience to understand

This. Legitimately happy for those who genuinely feel like OP in their 30s, but some are definitely trying to convince themselves that mid to late 30s and no family or kids was part of the plan all along.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I ain't got kids but raising my nieces is hell. But I thank Yah that I have them. One of nieces got boy I'm seeing about almost every night.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
theres no amount of p*ssy, material possessions, or vacations that could ever make me feel how i feel when im with my kids....

:francis:

one of those things you have to experience to understand

black-man-poker-face-dap-qzkfw3kusoq0jdgw.gif

repped.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
- Having your own place
- Having your own car
- Can plan things at the drop of a hat without consulting anyone
- So much time for self improvement on skills, finance, health. This is underrated
- So many options to invest your money
- Meeting women with no commitments, and holding all the cards of engagement
- Cooking food whenever you like
- Travel whenever you like
- So much disposable income

Been going to live Boxing matched every weekend the past 4 weeks. Planning to go to a stand up comedy show as well. shyt is heaven :blessed::blessed:
Dap + rep + being healthy and in shape :ohlawd::whew::banderas:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Imagine seeing a brotha who's not on child support, don't have multiple baby mommas, focus on his career, and doing well for himself in his prime and saying you don't trust him. That's what's wrong with the community.
whats-wrong.gif

3213.jpg

post is high-key extremely stereotypical. your mental is rotted.

anyone who dapped that should be ashamed.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:dead:

Breh...our ability to have children will not change anytime soon. We're good. We can do it next year, or in 5 years. But while we don't have children? We can do whatever we want, at the last minute, without having to worry about child care. I love that shyt.

You ever got your girl pregnant before?