Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are assuming that the sample size of your friends applies to everyone else and it simply doesn’t.

I get the gloating part but some people are very happy without children. You can’t see it because you aren’t us…….
I never once said nor implied nobody without kids is happy, my point was that it's nothing to gloat about if you just a regular 9-5 dude that ain't doing anything particularly ambitious.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your wife works expect fights if you expect her to cook often when you get off of work. Also you can coach little league ball. Parenting is a lot more than just playing ball with the kids
I never said it was just that either you nikkaz wilding with the conclusions in here

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I never said it was just that either you nikkaz wilding with the conclusions in here

But you used it as a negative saying people will be lonely. During the pandemic parents were one of the first to want to go back to the office

I have yet to hear a rebuttal about of your child has autism

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The thread is gloat though lol, unless these brehs are passport bros travelling the world and/or financially free i really don't see how it's goat. Reason i personally say this because i got friends/family nearing 40 childless and single that try to gloat about it but i see right through it, these nikkaz are clocking out of work every evening coming to an empty home, no woman cooking for em, no kids to kick ball with and i catch them out saying how bored they are when i ask what they be doing shyt ain't fooling me the gloating is mainly copium.

For the record i'm 30 childless and single but i want 5 years max of this just a few things to get out my system first but i'm not trying to be 38 years old in this same position unless i got something spectacular to replace the paternal fulfilment with but a lot of dudes don't.
So what are you implying here?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you used it as a negative saying people will be lonely. During the pandemic parents were one of the first to want to go back to the office

I have yet to hear a rebuttal about of your child has autism
Using a pandemic edge case as an anecdote? :mjlol:
I mean, you could have had autism yourself, should your parents have not taken the risk?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I concur. Your '30s are just a seasoned version of your 20s with more life experience, wisdom, knowledge of various topics and keen awareness

We must take our health seriously since we're more susceptible to health issues and testosterone shuffle. Exercise daily, hydrate daily, and incorporate more veggies with vitamin A, vitamin C and B.

In your 30s, your thinking default is more rational. You're able to think critically. This is one of the best human traits of mankind. Take advantage.

In your 30s, you have more money. More money = more freedom. Travel destinations whether it's a country, out of state, or a different city.
The best advice is to invest in S&P along with stocks, assets, and metals like gold, silver, bronze, etc.

In your 30s, when you're single, attractive, and well-kept, you are a self-sought prize. Women in general want a leader with assertiveness to guide them, teach them, and lead. In this era, older men are ahead of the dating game.

In your 30s, you have more mature diverse tastes.

In your 30s, your cut-off game is potent. You're less likely to be caught in negative auras.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I concur. Your '30s are just a seasoned version of your 20s with more life experience, wisdom, knowledge of various topics and keen awareness

We must take our health seriously since we're more susceptible to health issues and testosterone shuffle. Exercise daily, hydrate daily, and incorporate more veggies with vitamin A, vitamin C and B.

In your 30s, your thinking default is more rational. You're able to think critically. This is one of the best human traits of mankind. Take advantage.

In your 30s, you have more money. More money = more freedom. Travel destinations whether it's a country, out of state, or a different city.
The best advice is to invest in S&P along with stocks, assets, and metals like gold, silver, bronze, etc.

In your 30s, when you're single, attractive, and well-kept, you are a self-sought prize. Women in general want a leader with assertiveness to guide them, teach them, and lead. In this era, older men are ahead of the dating game.

In your 30s, your cut-off game is potent. You're less likely to be caught in negative auras.

/end thread

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

You ain’t lie. Preach.