Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Be fruitful and multiply

It is not good for a man to be alone :hubie:
Luke 23:29 MSG version

29 The time is coming when they'll say, 'Lucky the women who never conceived! Lucky the wombs that never gave birth! Lucky the breasts that never gave milk!'

:unimpressed: How many biological children did Jesus, Paul, or Jeremiah have in the bible?

In the Hows life post-divorce thread I made, everyone’s life was amazing afterwards and they dealt with the divorces with no problems,
Everyone, huh? Suuuuuuuuuuuure, right.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Don’t get me wrong. If you reach your mid 30s as a man with no children, especially as a black man, some people will question your sexuality, even if you’re in a relationship. But we don’t get it as bad as women.

Women who are 30+ and are childless are judged way more harshly. “Is there something wrong with her womb? Is she on fertility treatment? Is she a muffin muncher?” Etc. It’s crazy how being responsible is judged more harshly in our “community”.

With us, it’s either the “Peter pan syndrome” or the little soldiers aren’t marching. Men don’t pressure each other into having children. I’d say the opposite. Now women on the other hand…. :francis:
Again, not as true as you think. The finger-wagging and shaming isn't always as blatant as women but they will profess and float it as "wisdom".

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
There is zero gurantee they would like soccer and if they did I would have to haul them to tournaments

Poor argument
Never said they will. You were comparing his joy of being a coach and watching his kid participate in organized sports to your joy of waking up and watching a game on tv and having leg day :pachaha:.

There's no argument, my point was you can't feel where he's coming from because you don't have any kids. You don't know how you would feel taking your kids to soccer because you've never done it.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never understood people who make a big deal about others not wanting kids....like who cares.

I can see if it's your own kids not wanting kids and hence you never becoming a grandparent, but caring about random people in general not wanting to have kids? I never understood why anyone would care or find it weird.

The world will be ok without some people ever having kids .....matter fact the world would probably be much better off if MORE people had the self-awareness as far as not bringing kids into the world.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Never said they will. You were comparing his joy of being a coach and watching his kid participate in organized sports to your joy of waking up and watching a game on tv and having leg day :pachaha:.

There's no argument, my point was you can't feel where he's coming from because you don't have any kids. You don't know how you would feel taking your kids to soccer because you've never done it.
I generally don’t like children

There would be no joy for me