Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
These dudes love the childfree life until their youth has passed and they realize that they've lived a lonely life. Meanwhile, my grandparents spend their birthdays surrounded by dozens of grandchildren.
At any point in life you can get in a relationship with a woman, so how is not having kids gonna stop that. Plus you can pour in to the life's of other children by being a teacher or sports coach.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
At any point in life you can get in a relationship with a woman, so how is not having kids gonna stop that. Plus you can pour in to the life's of other children by being a teacher or sports coach.

Men can have children in their 90s also yes raising children is very joyful as well as coaching however, seeing them fail, hurts as well as being disobedient.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I don’t understand how this topic always turns into debates. People will be fine with or without children, life is life :yeshrug:

I love my son and I’m glad I waited til 35 even though he’s gonna have an old mommy

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

I mean I guess I do the same thing with (actual) football? :lupe:

I mean it's already way too many people for the limited amount of resources on this planet, so unless folks is finna start colonizing space like it's Mobile Suit Gundam, it's great people aren't reproducing if that's not what they want. :yeshrug:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I don’t understand how this topic always turns into debates. People will be fine with or without children, life is life :yeshrug:

I love my son and I’m glad I waited til 35 even though he’s gonna have an old mommy
It’s immaturity in general.

I have 1 kid at 37, wish I had 2 by now but I found the right woman, have a house and got married.

So really I have been blessed, it took as long as it needed and the most rewarding thing is I’ll leave this earth with someone who remembers me.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Smashing a chick, pissing in her sink, washing your dǐck off on that same sink, eating her food, taking a couple of bucks from her purse on the low, leaving at 1:27am because you have an “early” day tomorrow, laugh about it all on the way home in the Uber.

Doing it all over again a few days later.

those were the days :mjcry:

dad lyfe cool tho :ehh:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be real though it's not much a flex if you just doing regular degular shyt, if you ain't travelling the world, running a successful business or mastering a profitable skill it's kinda bummy. Being 35+ working standard 9-5's and gloating about being single and childless ain't it, unless you doing big things it's all cope :hubie:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I'll be real though it's not much a flex if you just doing regular degular shyt, if you ain't travelling the world, running a successful business or mastering a profitable skill it's kinda bummy. Being 35+ working standard 9-5's and gloating about being single and childless ain't it, unless you doing big things it's all cope :hubie:

It is though it’s having peace and no fights it means that you can just do what you want when you get home. You also have a lot more money more than you realize at least 6k-12k extra at the very least

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Right!

I got this job I have now right when my Wife and I got serious. Had I found this job before her….
:picard:
I work six months out the year making 125K+. I couldn’t imagine the fukkery I would have been into these last 8 years.
:mjlit:
My family probably saved my life haha. I love my family. Plus, I did all the fukking and traveling in my 20’s. I’m happy being a one woman man and don’t think about smashing anything new.
:blessed:
GMB.
:ufdup: