Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
i'm childfree but a lot of childfree people need to admit they want to be self-indulgent without being socially ostracized due to being middle aged with no kids like past generations

it's never "im childfree so i have more time to give back to the community or try to cure cancer or build some thing that outlasts me" it's just wake up late on weekends, run through hoes, travel whenever. Sometimes we millennials are like boomers on steroids when it comes to being indulgent and self-centered. A lot of boomers would have been DINKS if they could in the pre-social media/internet 70s/80/90s/2000s

My bro (40 this year) has two daughters. I can see how they helped my bro level up and stay on point. People overlook the financial stress of raising kids, but every breh oh here is making >100k apparently

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
i'm childfree but a lot of childfree people need to admit they want to be self-indulgent without being socially ostracized due to being middle aged with no kids like past generations
I'm grown who the hell cares about being ostracized. The same people trying to ostracize you are leaning on you for emotional support and bytching about how they wife/girl is nagging them to death and the kids are getting on their last nerve and they cant do what they want because they have family obiligation. You basically saying misery likes company that's why they're attempting to ostracize you not because they want you to share in the joys of childrearing.

it's never "im childfree so i have more time to give back to the community or try to cure cancer or build some thing that outlasts me"
I actually like to donate with the extra income. United Breast Cancer Foundation is a good one.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Folks gonna hate but this is all true :manny: I have a girl and we live together but we are DINKS right now. I eat organic/wild caught shyt all the time.
-Got a 4k monitor practically on a whim recently and when I see a graphics card I like, I will make a whole system debt-free.
-Had to take the car in for 30000+ miles and tires. The bill wasn't anything nice but...I'm not sweating it.
-Served my girl and I a $60 dinner including Pork Coppa Steaks.
-I hit the gym whatever time of day I want
-Soon to have no debt but a mortgage
-Able to pay for college out of pocket and still put money away monthly.

I'm leveling up faster in my 30s than I ever could in my 20s and part of that is due to no children. I can revisit kids in a few years, but this precious time can't be beat. If I wanna eat Chilean Sea Bass for the next week, I can afford it.:blessed:
Pork Coppa Steaks :wow:

Holy shyt pa :wow:

I have no idea what these are but they sound name brand :wow:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I'm grown who the hell cares about being ostracized. The same people trying to ostracize you are leaning on you for emotional support and bytching about how they wife/girl is nagging them to death and the kids are getting on their last nerve and they cant do what they want because they have family obiligation. You basically saying misery likes company that's why they're attempting to ostracize you not because they want you to share in the joys of childrearing.

I actually like to donate with the extra income. United Breast Cancer Foundation is a good one.
i never cared but most people do, it's just much easier to find supportive communities for whatever lifestyle you choose to live via the internet/social media.

men would get passed up for promotions if you were unmarried without kids. people would assume you were gay or even a possible chomo. People would gossip about you at church back when people actually went to church

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
38 no kids no legacy:picard: even if you have one may not be able to see him live or grandkids live. Gonna be 60 at a graduation :flabbynsick:
I think you buggin bro
My parents had me at 40 i probably have the best relationship with them. Why? Becsuse they were probably a lot more present than they were with my other siblings having to worry so much about grinding

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
it's never "im childfree so i have more time to give back to the community or try to cure cancer or build some thing that outlasts me" it's just wake up late on weekends, run through hoes, travel whenever. Sometimes we millennials are like boomers on steroids when it comes to being indulgent and self-centered. A lot of boomers would have DINKS if they could in the pre-social media/internet 70s/80/90s/2000s
The "community" don't wanna be helped. Best thing anyone can do is help individuals that wanna be helped. Trying to help a whole group as an individual is a losing battle.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps

it's never "im childfree so i have more time to give back to the community or try to cure cancer or build some thing that outlasts me" it's just wake up late on weekends, run through hoes, travel whenever. Sometimes we millennials are like boomers on steroids when it comes to being indulgent and self-centered. A lot of boomers would have DINKS if they could in the pre-social media/internet 70s/80/90s/2000s

My bro (40 this year) has two daughters. I can see how they helped my bro level up and stay on point. People overlook the financial stress of raising kids, but every breh oh here is making >100k apparently

People have children for selfish reasons you want your kids to do what you want them to.

They don’t talk about adopting or if there kid has autism

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
People always say this even my own kin.

Until I told them I got the vasectomy then their tones was the one to change, lol.

I don't have one paternal instinct in my body.

:mjgrin:

Ain't it crazy how the amount of people who damn near force you to have kids?
"Don't worry, you'll regret it when you're older", "Let me quote some random Bible verse I saw on the internet that you should have kids" etc etc

The saying misery loves company is really true lol. They are mad they made bonehead mistakes of having kids at the wrong time and it messing up their plans and want you to "suffer" and have kids like they are experiencing... And I say all of this as someone who wants kids someday lol

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
People have children for selfish reasons you want your kids to do what you want them to.

They don’t talk about adopting or if there kid has autism
Word. It’s vanity first and foremost. If it wasn’t, women AND couples, wouldn’t spend thousands of dollars on fertility treatment. People pat themselves on the back for buying rescue dogs but see adopting children as a last resort, if one at all.

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps
These dudes love the childfree life until their youth has passed and they realize that they've lived a lonely life. Meanwhile, my grandparents spend their birthdays surrounded by dozens of grandchildren.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
These dudes love the childfree life until their youth has passed and they realize that they've lived a lonely life. Meanwhile, my grandparents spend their birthdays surrounded by dozens of grandchildren.
I posted about this a fairly long time ago, but basically I smashed my friend's wife after we had flirted and texted for a couple of weeks. It was a one time thing and I didn't feel bad about it because she's fine as fukk and my friend is a scumbag who's constantly cheating on her. Now she's telling me that she wants to confess to him because she feels guilty. What should I do, brehs? Admit it or deny it and call her crazy?
ray-j-angry.gif