Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
These dudes love the childfree life until their youth has passed and they realize that they've lived a lonely life. Meanwhile, my grandparents spend their birthdays surrounded by dozens of grandchildren.
Not everyone has a fear of being alone. And it's a lot of granparents who kids don't even bother to visit.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Ain't it crazy how the amount of people who damn near force you to have kids?
"Don't worry, you'll regret it when you're older", "Let me quote some random Bible verse I saw on the internet that you should have kids" etc etc

The saying misery loves company is really true lol. They are mad they made bonehead mistakes of having kids at the wrong time and it messing up their plans and want you to "suffer" and have kids like they are experiencing... And I say all of this as someone who wants kids someday lol
Exactly.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
i never cared but most people do, it's just much easier to find supportive communities for whatever lifestyle you choose to live via the internet/social media.

men would get passed up for promotions if you were unmarried without kids. people would assume you were gay or even a possible chomo. People would gossip about you at church back when people actually went to church

You make more money switching companies than waiting to be promoted. Also the money you spend on the child is more than the money increase you get for most promotions

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
- Having your own place
- Having your own car
- Can plan things at the drop of a hat without consulting anyone
- So much time for self improvement on skills, finance, health. This is underrated
- So many options to invest your money
- Meeting women with no commitments, and holding all the cards of engagement
- Cooking food whenever you like
- Travel whenever you like
- So much disposable income

Been going to live Boxing matched every weekend the past 4 weeks. Planning to go to a stand up comedy show as well. shyt is heaven :blessed::blessed:

Smashing a chick, pissing in her sink, washing your dǐck off on that same sink, eating her food, taking a couple of bucks from her purse on the low, leaving at 1:27am because you have an “early” day tomorrow, laugh about it all on the way home in the Uber.

Doing it all over again a few days later.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
yes parenting can be joyous but people think about kids not teenagers or the adults they become

Parenting is full of peaks and valleys

Read this Reddit parenting isn’t an all blissful experience also if you don’t get along with the baby mom you may not see your kid much

Having a kid to teach them sports seems like you want to just have the traditional fun dad experience with the Kodak moments but modern women want you to do a good amount of parenting work.