Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'll be real though it's not much a flex if you just doing regular degular shyt, if you ain't travelling the world, running a successful business or mastering a profitable skill it's kinda bummy. Being 35+ working standard 9-5's and gloating about being single and childless ain't it, unless you doing big things it's all cope :hubie:
Gloating and being happy with your be not the same.

Like at lot of things here people dislike how people talk about things more than the thing,

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is though it’s having peace and no fights it means that you can just do what you want when you get home. You also have a lot more money more than you realize at least 6k-12k extra at the very least
So you don't plan to live with a woman ever then with that pessimistic logic?
Also what are you doing with that extra money just spending it all on yourself?
That'll get boring af eventually, trust me. Like i said if you got multiple streams of income and are financially free then yeah there's a lot of shyt you could do to live a fulfilling life but being a regular 9-5 dude coming home from work to an empty crib :scusthov:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gloating and being happy with your be not the same.

Like at lot of things here people dislike how people talk about things more than the thing,
The thread is gloat though lol, unless these brehs are passport bros travelling the world and/or financially free i really don't see how it's goat. Reason i personally say this because i got friends/family nearing 40 childless and single that try to gloat about it but i see right through it, these nikkaz are clocking out of work every evening coming to an empty home, no woman cooking for em, no kids to kick ball with and i catch them out saying how bored they are when i ask what they be doing shyt ain't fooling me the gloating is mainly copium.

For the record i'm 30 childless and single but i want 5 years max of this just a few things to get out my system first but i'm not trying to be 38 years old in this same position unless i got something spectacular to replace the paternal fulfilment with but a lot of dudes don't.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The thread is gloat though lol, unless these brehs are passport bros travelling the world and/or financially free i really don't see how it's goat. Reason i personally say this because i got friends/family nearing 40 childless and single that try to gloat about it but i see right through it, these nikkaz are clocking out of work every evening coming to an empty home, no woman cooking for em, no kids to kick ball with and i catch them out saying how bored they are when i ask what they be doing shyt ain't fooling me the gloating is mainly copium.

For the record i'm 30 childless and single but i want 5 years max of this just a few things to get out my system first but i'm not trying to be 38 years old in this same position unless i got something spectacular to replace the paternal fulfilment with but a lot of dudes don't.
You are assuming that the sample size of your friends applies to everyone else and it simply doesn’t.

I get the gloating part but some people are very happy without children. You can’t see it because you aren’t us…….

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps

If your wife works expect fights if you expect her to cook often when you get off of work. Also you can coach little league ball. Parenting is a lot more than just playing ball with the kids

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

There was some poster who said the single breh at his job came in happy every day, opposed to the married guys.

If you just have a regular job, and a handful of friends, and live a happy life then I think you should be okay, but for people saying it’s not lonely sometimes I think would be dishonest. People married for 10+ years, had children, gotten divorced and had to pay tens of thousands to their ex spouse, now they’re paired up with an old flame of theirs or having to date the single women around them, who by all accounts aren’t all that great. That doesn’t sound fun.

Seems like a whole lot of work for nothing, outside of the fact that you have kids.

I think the guys are putting on an act though, because there’s no way I could go to court, lose my marriage, unfettered access to my kids, have to pay thousands and thousand a of dollars for all of it to happen and just be like :jawalrus: , which is how they claimed to be about it all, meanwhile Dr. Dre was damn near a billionaire and his shyt made him have an aneurism. :unsure:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
If you're mid-30's, married with kids and happy that's the absolute GOAT.

If you're mid-30's, single with no kids it's the absolute GOAT.

If you're single or married with kids and unhappy, it's not the absolute GOAT.

In short wherever you are in life, if you're happy then it's the GOAT.