*Spin off*COLI LADIES: Your opinion on dudes who don't respond to CLEAR signals you are giving

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
My response is a mix of:
"Don't you see me flirting?"
:what:
"Are you slow/ playing games?" :beli:
"Boy, I already know you like me, come git this." :usure:
"Welp, too slow, on to the next." :ehh:

:mjcry: fukk. This is happening to me right now. This super cute and smart blonde keeps sending signals but I'm too much of a p*ssy to talk to her.

It's been like 3 weeks since I've noticed her looking at me all the time.

fukk it I'm gonna talk to her when I see here again Friday. YOLO:blessed:

matta fact, there have already been like 2-3 chicks i could have gotten with, but i'm too shy, stupid, awkward to reel em in:snoop:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
lol, yeah ive heard her music. but no its really what i think. Growing up chocolate in the late 90's boys were fukking c*nts. So of course it still shows to this day. :francis:

You don't say, cause growing up, the influences and peer pressure, and joking we do to one another. For better or worse does play a significant/minor impact in our adult lives. Its like psychological you know.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
The mere fact that the name of the thread has "CLEAR signals" in it is just :snoop:

Nothing will ever be clearer than just saying what the eff is on your mind. Even smacking your booty pales in to comparison to just saying "you trying to fukk or...:mjpls:?"

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not responding to me because:

• I'm chocolate brown & he must like red/yellow bones.
  • I'm not thick enough, my lil big booty isn't end table ass.
  • I'm not slim enough.
  • He must like white girls
  • He must like Spanish girls
  • He's on the DL...
tumblr_leub29RUKC1qd82zto1_500.gif

My imagination gets the best of me at times....

This is why a man is a man and a woman is a woman.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Couple questions.

How long does it take for you to lose interest?
Depends on the dude, and how often we talk and see each other.

Or how long do these interactions last?
See above. I've noticed even when I move on, guys always try again and hit me up later.

What is your reasoning in moving on?
If im single, I'm single. If didn't claim me, there are plenty other takers. I'm not gonna take myself off the market for what might be. Someone better might scoop me up.

How often does you flirt with guys your interested in?
If I like you, i like to talk to you and be with you. I'll hit you up to talk or do something, or ask when am I gonna see you again.

I'm trying to get a handle on moving on quickly between potential romantic interests.
Just treat it like friends. Chill, hangout and see where it goes with no expectations. Try to take it one day at a time. That's what I do :yeshrug: