*Spin off*COLI LADIES: Your opinion on dudes who don't respond to CLEAR signals you are giving

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
Women give me signals all the time now that im married

I never act on them tho

When i was single i barely got signals i had to be the aggressor

Fukk bytches

I figure its just an attn game cuz they kno im married

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Define subtle signs? If you are referring to eye contact then that dont mean shyt.
  • Laughing at your shytty jokes;
  • Pretending to be interested in something you both damn well know she doesn't care about (like she really cares about BCAAs and deadlifting form or X1 vs PS4 graphics :comeon: );
  • Similar to the one above, pretending needing help for something that yall both know she could handle on her own;
  • Making blatant statements for openings to take them out, (e.g. I'm new in town and don't know anyone...)
  • Overall body language...(e.g. shes in your personal space, touching you, etc.)

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well fuk you then you lil bytch. Keep missing out on quality guys because you cant get your head out of your a$s.
I'm a bytch because I want a man to approach me? How am I missing out if he's sooooo shy that he's scared to speak? If I repeatedly give you a signal and you don't respond it would follow that you're not interested

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
...How am I missing out if he's sooooo shy that he's scared to speak? If I repeatedly give you a signal and you don't respond it would follow that you're not interested
Some signals are not as clear to the receiver as the sender would think. You could be lookin' at a man because he looks funny, because he looks familiar, because he has somethin' on his face. Assumin' he's shy or not interested it's just that. An assumption.

I get that women want men to take the lead. What I don't get is why women don't want more control of the situation. Why sit around waitin', givin' signals? Initiatin' contact is not a holla. It just gives a man you're attracted to an openin'.

I've had women ask me what I was drinkin', how's the food here, do you know where such & such is, etc. Women a little bolder or more interested have complimented my shirt, hat, shoes, general appearance.

It's just an openin'. A guy checkin' for you will take it from there and you can still feel pursued.

But you sit around givin' signals while men you're not interested in approach you, waistin' everyone's time.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
lol im guilty of this...a chick stepped up to me in college aggressive as fukk but she tried to play it off by talking religiously...
so one day im sitting outside one of my classes listening to some music this chick was walking by...when she noticed me this chick literally stopped in front of me and played like she was looking for something in her bag for like 3 mins...it was awkward as fukk cus only me and her where outside at the time :pachaha: but i guess she was tryna gather her confidence up to approach me..
so wen she finally approached me she was like "God told me to tell you that he has the perfect woman for you you dnt have to worry about anything"
i m like " :lupe: really?"

so we continue to talk i ask her wats her major and some other shyt..after a while she noticed that im tied tongued and she asked ":ohhh: youre tied tongued?" i smiled and said yea...when i tell u nikkas this chick literally made the :wow: face...she was like " :wow: dnt worry the woman God has for you is gonna LOVE that"
in my mind im like "this chick really wants the dikk :lolbron:"

long story short i didnt get her number :snoop: was too nervous to ask for it :to:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol im guilty of this...a chick stepped up to me in college aggressive as fukk but she tried to play it off by talking religiously...
so one day im sitting outside one of my classes listening to some music this chick was walking by...when she noticed me this chick literally stopped in front of me and played like she was looking for something in her bag for like 3 mins...it was awkward as fukk cus only me and her where outside at the time :pachaha: but i guess she was tryna gather her confidence up to approach me..
so wen she finally approached me she was like "God told me to tell you that he has the perfect woman for you you dnt have to worry about anything"

so we continue to talk i ask her wats her major and some other shyt..after a while she noticed that im tied tongued and she asked ":ohhh: youre tied tongued?" i smiled and said yea...when i tell u nikkas this chick literally made the :wow: face...she was like " :wow: dnt worry the woman God has for you is gonna LOVE that"

long story short i didnt get her number :snoop: was too nervous to ask for it :to:
:mjcry:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island

:umad: :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This sounds like a post in the "ever been oblivious to women?" thread.

God :snoop:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
He's not responding to me because:

• I'm chocolate brown & he must like red/yellow bones.
  • I'm not thick enough, my lil big booty isn't end table ass.
  • I'm not slim enough.
  • He must like white girls
  • He must like Spanish girls
  • He's on the DL...
tumblr_leub29RUKC1qd82zto1_500.gif

My imagination gets the best of me at times....

Girl, you need to love yourself more. I know we can all be self-conscious sometimes but reading this makes me sad. :no:

I don't know, what are signals tho? Like, I feel I'm pretty straight up when I want something. If he doesn't like me, then he doesn't. I keep it moving. The world won't end if one guy doesn't respond to my advances. There are way too many men out there to be hung up on just one.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My response is a mix of:
"Don't you see me flirting?"
:what:
"Are you slow/ playing games?" :beli:
"Boy, I already know you like me, come git this." :usure:
"Welp, too slow, on to the next." :ehh:
How aboutt you just walk over there and put a titty up to my lips. Just to be totally sure :manny:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Girl, you need to love yourself more. I know we can all be self-conscious sometimes but reading this makes me sad. :no:

I don't know, what are signals tho? Like, I feel I'm pretty straight up when I want something. If he doesn't like me, then he doesn't. I keep it moving. The world won't end if one guy doesn't respond to my advances. There are way too many men out there to be hung up on just one.
It's not that big of a deal. Once I go through those thoughts another cute guys crosses my path. & if he's cute enough I'll flirt with the new guy. The dude who didn't pick up on my signals is no longer in my focus.