*Spin off*COLI LADIES: Your opinion on dudes who don't respond to CLEAR signals you are giving

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
This is kinda long...
Libra is ruled by Venus (love, beauty and comfort) and it's symbol is the scales (peace/harmony and balance) . So Libra men tend to be diplomatic gentlemen. They are very charismatic, communicative and witty, so they tend to get along with alot of people and are rarely alone.

Like Gemini (the twins), Libras have a dual nature. Both are able see both sides in an argument, and consider options before making a decision. The downside is this also makes Libras indecisive (Air signs are the intellectuals)

Libras are flirts but they are always looking for the perfect partner (their other half). Libras like Taurus (also ruled by Venus) are attracted to classic beauty. Libras are attractive to the romantic/emotional side of Venus, while Taurus is the sensual side. They seek balance and interdependence (50/50) in relationships.

They tend to come off as bad boys or very manly/rugged, usually with nice voices, but inside they are huge softies. They tend to be serial monogamists in relationships, very affectionate and enjoy spending time with their partner.

That's the good side. They are gentlemen and great boyfriends.

sounds pretty much like me.
I'm not a badboy but after reading the educated thug definition, (yes I looked up the definition) that term fits me.

At my last job, I let all the females I wanted to bang, know while we were on the clock.
:shaq:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I chalk it up to him not being attracted to me which is every guy I flirt with :mjcry: #uglypeopleproblems

:scusthov: I don't know if you're just fishing for a compliment here, but you're obviously not ugly (and you know it) :childplease:.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
I resent the fact that 95% of the women who actually have the balls to approach you first, are fat and ugly:stopitslime:
:pachaha: Maybe because men aren't approaching them, they go out first. Like buckshot, something is bound to hit the mark.

Usually, the men that don't take over from my signals have girlfriends they don't want to mention, but don't want to cheat on, either. Just in case things go south and want to come back around later. :leostare:

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
@old_timer made a good point.

At the risk of sounding pedantic, I think we're trying to confusing a man making the first move via a cold approach (no-signal @Raedawn07 style) vs. a woman giving signs that he should approach her. I'll approach all day if I see an attractive girl giving me subtle signs, but if she's not doing anything to get my attention and is only thinking to herself that she wants me...tough shyt, I can't read your mind :manny:

Define subtle signs? If you are referring to eye contact then that dont mean shyt.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Define subtle signs?

Saying "hi" or "bye" to you every time they see you.
Laughing at your jokes, even when they're not funny.
Listening to you ramble when you try to sound intelligent, but nothing you say matters really she just likes being around you.
Holding eye contact beyond the threshold of acknowledgement.
Entering personal space and making sure you know.
Avoiding opportunity for awkward conversations (this one men really drop the ball on, messing it up with 21 questions, especially when they're already IN).