*Spin off*COLI LADIES: Your opinion on dudes who don't respond to CLEAR signals you are giving

Daps
I resent the fact that 95% of the women who actually have the balls to approach you first, are fat and ugly:stopitslime:

Girl: Hey I like your shirt!:troll:

Me: :gladbron: *Turns around*

Me: :goodness:

Me: Yeah thanks, *turns back around*
I laughed so hard at this....sorry this is/has happened to you

Anyway to answer the original OP I assume he isn't interested and leave it alone. I'm extremely shy so it's hard for me to get courage to say something so it sucks when it isn't responded to.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Maybe I'm just impatient but I don't give signals outside of initial contact.
If you're not responding to me being flirtatious or direct I just assume you're not interested and KIM.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
The most i've ever done was bump into a dude on purpose and grab his arms to steady myself lol. Yes it worked and we dated for a bit. But my hints are usually a lil more subtle than that, my eye contact game on point tho lol. I'll stare you down till you can feel a burn in ur chest. It usually works too. But thats when i was younger , now i dont really care, i only have eyes for my lover :wub:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Almost never happens to me & if it does it's always cuz their girl is within range

:yeshrug:

I don't really approach guys unless I'm super attracted to them & can't resist. Guys hit on me more than I hit on them.

Just last night this dude was tryin to pick me up when I was tryin to help give him directions to a shop that sells Backwoods.

:russ:

I'm very straight up/upfront/direct. I don't play games. That shyt's for the birds. If I'm goin in for the kill it's cuz he already showed me a sign that he's down.
:shaq:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:sadcam:You don't think they are little bytches do you

Most women assume that they guy is to slow to pick up on their signals (which does happen sometimes) and eventually move on if they never get it. I would assume that he's not interested and move on. I think most women assume he's slow b/c they don't like the idea of being rejected. That's another reason why I don't like little hints and signals. Too confusing. People should be more upfront about things. Stop being scary.
The phrase "clear signal" is an oxymoron.

But, if you're willin' to give "clear signals", why not just say somethin'?

:salute:
Smh @ "signals"

How about these ladies make their intentions more clear and we wouldn't have to have this conversation

I agree :queen:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm horrible with signs, in general.
I've always been told that if he doesn't approach, he just isn't interested.

Before I met my current, I met this guy at an event. I saw him sneaking looks at me, so when he initiated a conversation I tried to show interest by leaning in and asking questions about work, interests, etc.

He asked for my number and a week later texted me "just to say hi". Clearly I was wrong about him being interested. He has since texted me Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas Happy, New Year and a link to a website to check out.

*shrugs

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

Before I met my current, I met this guy at an event. I saw him sneaking looks at me, so when he initiated a conversation I tried to show interest by leaning in and asking questions about work, interests, etc.

He asked for my number and a week later texted me "just to say hi". Clearly I was wrong about him being interested. He has since texted me Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas Happy, New Year and a link to a website to check out.

*shrugs
:martin:

That means hes interested.

Aint nobody bout to send Holiday updates to some random ass broad- you better meet him halfway. :what:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiieet. I gotta slow down

:wow: :mjcry:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

*shrugs

My current girl that I work with flirted with me from me starting to like 3 weeks later.
She told me she started to give up and she thought I had a girl cuz I wasn't approaching after her signs.
:mjlol:

I didn't know for sure if she liked me or was just being friendly.
Y'all be playing mean to us.
:mjcry:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
:martin:

That means hes interested.

Aint nobody bout to send Holiday updates to some random ass broad- you better meet him halfway. :what:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiieet. I gotta slow down

:wow: :mjcry:
Why not CALL me? I just assumed he wanted to keep it friendly. It's too late at this point for anything else.