*Spin off*COLI LADIES: Your opinion on dudes who don't respond to CLEAR signals you are giving

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ahh, this is what I was askin'.

But again, it sounds like he didn't want it. You don't have to be alpha to accept p*ssy thrown at you. What you did is beyond givin' signals.
Whatever breh...
I already told you, I know what the situation is. Why you can't take me at my word. I don't fukking know. I was fukking there, I should know. :comeon:

Yes, he did want it. Yes, he did reciprocate but he didn't do enough for me. I don't like passive men. I feel like I gotta spell everything out for you.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
"My method"? It's not that scientific lol.
We talked, we hugged, I told him I liked him. He told me he likes me too. He would say stuff like,
He hasn't had sex in this car yet. He invited me to stay with him in Miami. So I guess those were his signals. But at the end of the day, someone has to make the first move and I've already been in that situation with another Pisces before. I'm not really gonna go into anymore detail.

I guess we have a different opinion of what alpha is. Alpha to me has masculine traits. More Yang than yin. Active, as opposed to passive. Assertive, as opposed to receptive.

Also, I'm not giving anyone anything hence why I left him alone. Two passive people aren't gonna do much.

I'm a Libra
:jawalrus:

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Whatever breh...
I already told you, I know what the situation is. Why you can't take me at my word. I don't fukking know. I was fukking there, I should know. :comeon:

Yes, he did want it. Yes, he did reciprocate but he didn't do enough for me. I don't like passive men. I feel like I gotta spell everything out for you.
I am takin' you at your word. From what you're sayin', you put the pus on a platter and he didn't take it. Unless there's more to the story, I don't see how that's passive. He didn't need to be aggressive. You played that roll. All he had to do was play along. He didn't.

It's a message board. We're communicatin'. But OK, don't spell it out.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
This thread is proof most of u nikkas body language game is horrible

:russ: at wanting/expecting woman to make the first move

If u cant pick up on their cues, no problem cause a nikka like wont hesitate...

And this is coming from a man that enjois being seduced...cause i love to turn the tables :shaq:. Im a man, i must have control.

Women never change ur ways, cause a lion like me loves the chase/attack. Makes :eat:that much better.

Dont listen to these gameless nikkas

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
what's good traits about Libra

This is kinda long...
Libra is ruled by Venus (love, beauty and comfort) and it's symbol is the scales (peace/harmony and balance) . So Libra men tend to be diplomatic gentlemen. They are very charismatic, communicative and witty, so they tend to get along with alot of people and are rarely alone.

Like Gemini (the twins), Libras have a dual nature. Both are able see both sides in an argument, and consider options before making a decision. The downside is this also makes Libras indecisive (Air signs are the intellectuals)

Libras are flirts but they are always looking for the perfect partner (their other half). Libras like Taurus (also ruled by Venus) are attracted to classic beauty. Libras are attractive to the romantic/emotional side of Venus, while Taurus is the sensual side. They seek balance and interdependence (50/50) in relationships.

They tend to come off as bad boys or very manly/rugged, usually with nice voices, but inside they are huge softies. They tend to be serial monogamists in relationships, very affectionate and enjoy spending time with their partner.

That's the good side. They are gentlemen and great boyfriends.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I think being unconcerned and passive is the same thing and that's what I am. I'm not actively trying to meet anyone, but I am open to it. I have/had a lot of things going on. I never went out (partying) to meet a guy, I don't go about my daily task thinking of meeting a guy and looking at them seeing who to throw signals at. Just never been my thing, I don't know :unsure:

I'll be honest though. If someone is going to do the approaching, I expect it to be the guy. But throwing signals and all that is just not me. I have approached before,.
I approached you in the club after you threw me signals...