*Spin off*COLI LADIES: Your opinion on dudes who don't respond to CLEAR signals you are giving

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
He asked for my number and a week later texted me "just to say hi". Clearly I was wrong about him being interested. He has since texted me Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas Happy, New Year and a link to a website to check out.

*shrugs
Maybe the male version of "clear signals"?

Maybe lookin' for a "clear signal" from you?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
lol im guilty of this...a chick stepped up to me in college aggressive as fukk but she tried to play it off by talking religiously...
so one day im sitting outside one of my classes listening to some music this chick was walking by...when she noticed me this chick literally stopped in front of me and played like she was looking for something in her bag for like 3 mins...it was awkward as fukk cus only me and her where outside at the time :pachaha: but i guess she was tryna gather her confidence up to approach me..
so wen she finally approached me she was like "God told me to tell you that he has the perfect woman for you you dnt have to worry about anything"
i m like " :lupe: really?"

so we continue to talk i ask her wats her major and some other shyt..after a while she noticed that im tied tongued and she asked ":ohhh: youre tied tongued?" i smiled and said yea...when i tell u nikkas this chick literally made the :wow: face...she was like " :wow: dnt worry the woman God has for you is gonna LOVE that"
in my mind im like "this chick really wants the dikk :lolbron:"

long story short i didnt get her number :snoop: was too nervous to ask for it :to:
:deadmanny: