Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Jackie Brown>>>Pulp Fiction:wow::lupe::ehh:
:ehh: feel the same way everything about that film is subdued and it really shows how QT is a master of creating tension and scenarios all with his dialogue from its characters. Great performances from Pam Grier, Samuel Jackson, and Robert De Niro :mjlol: .

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
viola davis success, is a propaganda to push a certain black characteristics forward.

same goes for when anthony mackie was everywhere, yet larenz tate, taye diggs, omar epps, etc could never blow mainstream.

So basically you're saying if it ain't a white male, it's propaganda. :mjpls:I would say the opposite is true, and you've just bought into it, hook, line, and sinker.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So basically you're saying if it ain't a white male, it's propaganda. :mjpls:I would say the opposite is true, and you've just bought into it, hook, line, and sinker.

Also Taye Diggs was on a Shondaland show lol. That's mainstream as hell. But to hear the coli tell it everything is a conspiracy and propaganda. I don't know how these cats enjoy their lives

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:okmarvelmelo:

fukkin Batman Begins :mjlol:

I can barely get through that shyt on a second watch :mjlol:
Iron man 1 wanted to be Begins so bad. Begins is the Best example of the heroes journey of any superhero movie. It had very few explosions in the beginning so maybe that's what lost you.:yeshrug:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
anybody besides Bay directs Pain & Gain, and critics would herald it

Carlito's Way is much better than Scarface

Road to Perdition is a top tier Gangster flick and better than every Scorsese gangster flick besides Goodfellas

Chiwetel Ejiofor & Jeffery Wright have more range than Denzel but Denzel has more memorable roles than them

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
anybody besides Bay directs Pain & Gain, and critics would herald it

Carlito's Way is much better than Scarface

Road to Perdition is a top tier Gangster flick and better than every Scorsese gangster flick besides Goodfellas

Chiwetel Ejiofor & Jeffery Wright have more range than Denzel but Denzel has more memorable roles than them

I can't argue with any of this.

Scarface is trash

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Iron man 1 wanted to be Begins so bad. Begins is the Best example of the heroes journey of any superhero movie. It had very few explosions in the beginning so maybe that's what lost you.:yeshrug:

Actually, Batman Begins wanted to be Dr. Strange so bad. The Dr. Strange movie was in production way back then and the guy who was directing/writing it did a good portion of the script but then it fell through and later he got signed on to Batman Begins. He loved his Dr. Strange work so much that he decided to recycle the unused script and used it for Batman Begins.

Martha