Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Only when it interferes with my spider man fun. I swear if you a$$holes turn that shyt into a stan war

giphy.gif

Na.... he cool peeps:russ:

He neutral:lolbron:

Though something is starting to look funny in the light.... he coincidentally does wear a red and blue suit under that outfit :skip:

:troll:

Aunt May ....... errrrr Martha????

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Na.... he cool peeps:russ:

He neutral:lolbron:

Though something is starting to look funny in the light.... he coincidentally does wear a red and blue suit under that outfit :skip:

:troll:

Aunt May ....... errrrr Martha????

Like I said , only spider man and bond. That's the only time I get irrational but even then its tempered now cause I'm getting older man. Plus the way our government is going these days, we may not make it to july, so who knows!!!

We may all be dust by then.

But I'm sure that shyt will turn into a stan war too :francis: so I'm already planning on being sparse round that thread.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Scarlett Johansson is a shyt actress

She always has that same confused look on her face no matter what role she plays

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
X-men Days of Future Past > Avengers 1 & 2 :yeshrug:

I don't think the Avenger's movies haven't been as good as they could've been the first one had such a long boring start after setting the universe up with six previous films. Way too much SHIELD and the reason they became Avengers is kinda invalidated with Coulson running around in Agents of SHIELD.

The second had potential but they squandered it by making Ultron not as threatening as he could've been like when he sliced off Klaws hand for example.

Last edited:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Titanic is a terrible movie.

Leonardo DiCaprio is a mediocre actor. Hes always the weak spot in an overall good/great movie.

Watchmen is an great film. Love the movie.

I hate just about every Black comedy that came out after Friday. The only exception is How High.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Final Destination is the GOAT horror movie franchise.

I've been thinking about making that thread for a while now, the movies are just such a creative concept and when weird deaths happen in real life people say "That's some Final Designation shyt".