Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Just because you have one great movie in your trilogy it doesn't mean you have a "GOAT" trilogy. Matrix is not on that level. First one is a classic, 2nd one is good, 3rd one is booty.

Also I've said it before but back to the future 3 shyts on back to the future 2
Agreed, if you were to go by what people normally associate with 2, you'd think the whole movie was set in the future,but that's only maybe the first 30 minutes of the movie. 3 is better.

Also , I don't think Boba Fett from Star Wars is that great. Dude doesn't really do anything in the original trilogy.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Agreed, if you were to go by what people normally associate with 2, you'd think the whole movie was set in the future,but that's only maybe the first 30 minutes of the movie. 3 is better.

Also , I don't think Boba Fett from Star Wars is that great. Dude doesn't really do anything in the original trilogy.

Dude, 2 is a remake of 1 which docks it a lot of points for me. 10-15 min take place in the future, then another 10-15 in the present and the rest of the movie is just a remix of the first movie which is lazy as hell to me. And Zemeckis admitted as much since he said they only made the 2nd movie so they could get to the 3rd and had no real idea for the 2nd.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

Post some opinions of yours that you think are worthy of negs.

Also partly inspired by a thread in the booth.

My contribution is
Kevin Smith writes better dialogue than QT

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
remix of the first movie which is lazy as hell to me. And Zemeckis admitted as much since he said they only made the 2nd movie so they could get to the 3rd and had no real idea for the 2nd.

you gotta admit though, they immaculately reshot the first movie while adding Marty #2 in them

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
BVS is 2nd best superhero film of all time

Rick and Morty isn't that great

Captain America: Civil War was boring

Tyler Perry movies aren't that bad

Wreck it Ralph wasn't that good.

Game of Thrones book series isn't even top 20 fantasy series

Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawerence are both plain.

Big Bang Theory isn't that bad for the first few seasons.

Martin really isn't a top 5 sitcom