Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It's a great performance wrapped around a terrible script lol. Carlito's Way is:banderas:

if Pacino isn't over the top in Scarface, it's a forgotten 80's movie

As for Carlito's Way, if it had a better soundtrack/score, it too would get a lot more love

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Deadpool was :trash: and the character and Reynolds were far better in Origins with just two minutes.

Deadpool just made the character corny :scusthov:

Mad Max: Fury Road was :snooze:

Alonzo Harris isn't a top 5 Denzel performance and the movie isn't a top 10 Denzel movie.

ILLMMORTAL

THE ILLEST
Daps
Reppin
THE MOST OUTTER REACHES OF THE COSMOS
Stick Steven Spielberg's name as director on transformers 1 and people would say it's a great film.

Conversely,stick Michael bay's name as director on pacific rim and people would trash it endlessly.
Michael Bay sucks as director for the transformers movies! He puts all of these British accents as voice overs for transformers in damn near all of the movies and he makes all the decepticons look like monsters with sharp ass teeth! Straight bullshyt! Also Optimus always saves the day like he is the only damn warrior autobot who kicks ass! What about Omega Supreme or Ultra Magnus! How bout bringing in different transformers like the triple changers,Predicons,etc!I'm ole school and I would appreciate if I could see the decepticons look like robots instead of monsters! And give somebody else some shine besides Optimus Prime bytchez! Spielberg should take over director duties because this English or British jerkoff keeps putting out shyt he thinks people want to see! The Transformers movie franchise has gone to shyt and stop bringing in white chicks to replace Megan Fox with the close up mouth open full lips shot! Spielberg,get back on your shyt and make this franchise what it should be! MIND BLOWING!
G1 MUTHAfukkAZ

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deadpool was :trash: and the character and Reynolds were far better in Origins with just two minutes.

Deadpool just made the character corny :scusthov:

Mad Max: Fury Road was :snooze:

Alonzo Harris isn't a top 5 Denzel performance and the movie isn't a top 10 Denzel movie.

Yeah you should be begged if you thought origins was good. Just found out it sucked because of the writers strike.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah you should be begged if you thought origins was good. Just found out it sucked because of the writers strike.

Where did I write that Origins was good?

I simply said Reynolds was better in that movie than in Deadpool the movie.

This

Was way better than that unfunny corny shyt in Deadpool.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Season 5 of The Wire deserves all the hate Season 2 gets

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
:okmarvelmelo:

fukkin Batman Begins :mjlol:

I can barely get through that shyt on a second watch :mjlol:

i think fans gush over begins because of what it meant symbolically for the franchise and superhero movies in general. the hardcore fans were CLAMORING for something more grounded and serious and batman begins looked like a dream come true.

but the movie is still terrible imo.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I like it more as a gangster movie. All the inside workings and info. Carlitos way still a cool flick but as I get older it's more ridiculous.
the story is that Carlito wanted out
homie was home like what? a day? and was already wrapped up in some shyt.
thats what that environment does to people
thats why i love that movie so much
ive seen the shyt happen to my brothers
i seen it with friends
just all around fukked up