SPIN: Any N1gga who'd fight for the US is a C00N.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A black man has to do what a black man has to do.

My cousin joined the army and is now in Korea and I'm happy for him. His other option was to be hanging in the streets with his bum ass friends where he would have eventually knocked up some whore. He didn't want to go to college so that left him even fewer options. fukk how it looks, do what's best for your life.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
YOU SIMPLE MINDED DUMB nikkaS.... :damn:

We fight for the right to maintain this unfukkwitable dominance we have over the world...

If yall don't understand how good we got it compared to other countries I don't know what to tell you...

If yall hate this country so much then fukking leave... black folks aint slaves.. no one is forcing us to stay here..

This country was built on the backs of blacks..... shyt is ours too... Why shouldn't we fight for it

Daps
Were u a slave? Was your brother a slave? Was your father a slave? Was your grandfther a slave? Nygga this ain't 1829

My brotha...you think the problems ended with slavery?

What about Sundown Towns (More Info)
What about the Tuskegee Experiments (More Info)
The Tuskegee syphilis experiment[1] was an infamous clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service to study the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural black men who thought they were receiving free health care from the U.S. government.
What about the Subprime mortgages targeted toward black people (More Info)
Ex-loan officer claims Wells Fargo targeted black communities for shoddy loans
What about "Redlining" (More Info)
Redlining is the practice of denying, or charging more for, services such as banking, insurance,[2] access to health care,[3] or even supermarkets,[4] or denying access to jobs to residents in particular, often racially determined,[5] areas.
What about Black Sterilization (More Info)
Elaine Riddikk was 13 years old when she got pregnant after being raped by a neighbor in Winfall, N.C., in 1967. The state ordered that immediately after giving birth, she should be sterilized. Doctors cut and tied off her fallopian tubes.

“I have to carry these scars with me. I have to live with this for the rest of my life,” she said.

Trust me, I can go on and on...this is stuff off the top of my head. If I sat down for a minute I can probably come up with even more contemporary systematic racism.

Yeah, slavery was a long time ago but the 60's and 70's...a lot of us have family that are still alive and lived through it.

Besides...just because slavery was a long time ago doesn't mean it should be forgotten. There was no retribution for the hundreds of years of slavery. America has yet to admit they were wrong by apologizing. They couldn't even apologize for it breh...

2apc-o.gif

@Nudie @Data-Hawk @BedRoomI'z

Last edited by a moderator:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
My brotha...you think the problems ended with slavery?

What about Sundown Towns (More Info)
What about the Tuskegee Experiments (More Info)

What about the Subprime mortgages targeted toward black people (More Info)

What about "Redlining" (More Info)

What about Black Sterilization (More Info)

Trust me, I can go on and on...this is stuff off the top of my head. If I sat down for a minute I can probably come up with even more contemporary systematic racism.

Yeah, slavery was a long time ago but the 60's and 70's...a lot of us have family that are still alive and lived through it.

Besides just because slavery was a long time ago doesn't mean it should be forgotten. There was no retribution for the hundreds of years of slavery. America has yet to admit they were wrong by apologizing. They couldn't even apologize for it breh...

2apc-o.gif

So why are you still in America then?? You can leave if you feel that way

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

We fight for the right to maintain this unfukkwitable dominance we have over the world...

If yall don't understand how good we got it compared to other countries I don't know what to tell you...

If yall hate this country so much then fukking leave... black folks aint slaves.. no one is forcing us to stay here..

This country was built on the backs of blacks..... shyt is ours too... Why shouldn't we fight for it

:what: so you can't complain about certain aspects of the country you live in now?
take that Reagan bull shyt out of here

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Whatever you want to call it, b. When a good portion of black men are in jail and/or undereducated I have nothing but respect for someone who decides not to go that route.

even if it means joining a institution that enacts unjust wars, kills people unjustly (in masses), enslaves other nations (and this one when necessary), etc.....

everything u post be on some ****** shyt.............thank you for beiing that voice

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

Fighting who? A bunch of dusty goat farmers in the Middle East armed with nothing but rusty AK47s, roadside bombs and Soviet era rocket launchers wearing nothing but robes?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even if it means joining a institution that enacts unjust wars, kills people unjustly (in masses), enslaves other nations (and this one when necessary), etc.....

everything u post be on some ****** shyt.............thank you for beiing that voice

If you're in the streets or apart of a gang you start unjust wars with your own kind. You kill your own kind. You enslave your own kind to the point where if someone wants to get out of a gang, they are riddled with bullets. shyt at least if you get out of the military you have a chance to get a decent job. You get out of a gang you're left with a string of criminal offenses and barely no chance at life.

I'm about taking advantage of the opportunities available to me in America as a black person for the sake of bettering myself and building a stable financial platform. If that makes me a ****** then so be it. You can talk all the shyt you want but having money yields options and I can do more for my community with money than without.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

word.

Daps
So why are you still in America then?? You can leave if you feel that way

Do you want me to take a minute and talk about the destruction America is responsible for in Africa?

Apartheid
Forced labor
Africans forced to grow cash crops (tobacco) instead of growing things for their survival (subsistence agriculture) which lead to famines.
Economic exploitation
Racism
Resource
New Diseases brought over from Europe to weaken the populace
Manipulation of banking system that indebted the African countries to western countries.

After all has been taken from us, I have the right to go where I can salvage the most and possibly rebuild for my family. We are in a state of picking up the pieces. If they funnel all of the resources out of my home and bring them here then I will go where the resources are and find a way to build my home here and rebuild my home in Africa.

Are you black...I ask because this sounds like the shyt white boys say.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If you're in the streets or apart of a gang you start unjust wars with your own kind. You kill your own kind. You enslave your own kind to the point where if someone wants to get out of a gang, they are riddled with bullets. shyt at least if you get out of the military you have a chance to get a decent job. You get out of a gang you're left with a string of criminal offenses and barely no chance at life.

I'm about taking advantage of the opportunities available to me in America as a black person for the sake of bettering myself and building a stable financial platform. If that makes me a ****** then so be it. You can talk all the shyt you want but having money yields options and I can do more for my community with money than without.

i swear nikkas hate america so much til someone tell em to go somewhere else. still crying about the white man this, the white man that, man, man the fukk up and if u hate it so much, expatriate.

yes america is fukked up. in mobile, we had the last lynching in america.
MichaelDonald.jpg

but if your forefathers who endured way worse can fight, wahts wrong with your gun?

and the elephant in the room that goes ignored------ you really think hop sin is gonna respect your civil rights and liberties?
check out their bill of rights, if you can find it. :mjpls:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

cool story bro

Daps

:what: fukk who built it...WHO OWNS IT!?

That's like seeing a construction worker risk his life for the office building that he helped build...

Knowing good and god damn well he doesn't own it, doesn't have the keys to it, doesn't profit from it and would get thrown in jail if he was caught trespassing in the very same building.