SPIN: Any N1gga who'd fight for the US is a C00N.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I cant cosign "c00n" for most of the military nikkas i know/know of....

I find that most nikkas in the military signed up for the financial benefits they felt the miltary would provide them. They were ignorant to what exactly signing that contract meant....all they knew (and all their recuirters championed)was that it would pay for school, provide them with food/housing and a paycheck.....
Yup and how do we think this sh1t sound to a n1gga who wants to do better with his life, but has limited resources. Sale drugs n destroy ur community or military or explore some options you may be ignorant of at the time.
Once they were emmersed in the military culture they are programmed to go with the flow (just like you nikkas are programmed to go with the flow in this culture).................it just so happens that the militaries flow is killing and pillaging people

Ive yet to meet a nikka who joined the miliatry out of a sense of duty to this country

nikkas leave the military more aware and less patriotic, in my experience. Especially if you were in the AF or Marines.. you think you've met some real crakkers until you've been a member in these services.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Obama could send a drone strike to indiscriminately blaze up any village in the middle of the afghan desert suspected of supporting terrorism but he's less of a c00n then a nikka outta the boonies on an airforce base shuffling paperwork to get money for college?

:beli:
This right here. You took the words right out of my mouth. Im in the Air Force. You people really have screwed up ideas about the military. You must think every person that joins, not only sees combat, but kills at least 5 Afghans in the process. In the Air Force people join to better themselves. I don't know about some of the people posting in this thread but I have educated myself and have leadership skills now because of the military. We are not out running and gunning shooting people every day. Hell I know people who have been in for 8 years and have never deployed. The military runs like an organization and just like any organization it has its good and bad leaders. The people making points in this thread are oblivious as to how stupid they sound. Should I call you a c00n for working at a bank when large corporate banks are one of the main reasons the poor stay poor? If there were never blacks in the military the civil rights movement would have had a lot harder case. When you are at war and someone is shooting at you I wouldn't give a fukk if the person behind me shooting back at them is white, black, mexican whatever, as long as they are American and have my back. Some of you disgust me.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
fiddy.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This right here. You took the words right out of my mouth. Im in the Air Force. You people really have screwed up ideas about the military. You must think every person that joins, not only sees combat, but kills at least 5 Afghans in the process. In the Air Force people join to better themselves. I don't know about some of the people posting in this thread but I have educated myself and have leadership skills now because of the military. We are not out running and gunning shooting people every day. Hell I know people who have been in for 8 years and have never deployed. The military runs like an organization and just like any organization it has its good and bad leaders. The people making points in this thread are oblivious as to how stupid they sound. Should I call you a c00n for working at a bank when large corporate banks are one of the main reasons the poor stay poor? If there were never blacks in the military the civil rights movement would have had a lot harder case. When you are at war and someone is shooting at you I wouldn't give a fukk if the person behind me shooting back at them is white, black, mexican whatever, as long as they are American and have my back. Some of you disgust me.

That should be a wrap on this dumbass thread.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I'm not fighting for the US. Only for my fam and causes that mean something to me.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
To the nikkas saying "If you hate America so bad then why are you here":stopitslime:

Well gee, IDK nikka maybe if it was so fukkin easy to do that I wouldn't be here but don't worry as soon as I am financially able to leave I'll be on the first out this muthafukka :pacspit:

The way ya'll defend and rationalize the actions of this racist ass country is disgusting.
Ya'll really got that stockholm syndrome and it's sick:snoop:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
To the nikkas saying "If you hate America so bad then why are you here":stopitslime:

Well gee, IDK nikka maybe if it was so fukkin easy to do that I wouldn't be here but don't worry as soon as I am financially able to leave I'll be on the first out this muthafukka :pacspit:

The way ya'll defend and rationalize the actions of this racist ass country is disgusting.
Ya'll really got that stockholm syndrome and it's sick:snoop:

:pacspit:

Leave then fukk boy... don't talk about it...be proactive bout ya shyt and bounce...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To use some of yalls logic that black folks shouldn't be in the armed forces. Should Barak not have ran for Senator, should he have not ran for President. Should no black folks have govt jobs? Should no black folks get the G.I bill and get college paid for just because black folks were enslaved 200 years ago??? :mindblown:

:heh: There is a huge fukking difference between running for Senate and fighting resource wars in sovereign countries under false pretenses.

It's one thing if you're in the military because you're genuinely fascinated by the work, can't decide what you wanna do, need money for college, whatever, or just wants to better themselves, but if anyone regardless of color or creed honestly believes they're serving the best interests of this country then I have a bridge to sell them.

It's the same with federal law enforcement. There's so much disgusting, dirty shyt that goes on that for anyone to truly think they're serving a greater good is just naive.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
So for those of you on that "fukk America" shyt and that "Im not takin orders from no white man" shyt

What is it that you do? Who the fukk do you think signs them paychecks?

Unless you work for yourself....you really cant call anybody in the military a c00n. You workin for some corporation, chances are you lining the pockets of some stuck up white guy.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not touching every retarded post I seen in here, but I want to pose a question to these fukk America types. Besides this country, where else do we have to put the pieces together? And this is specifically for the multiple generation African Americans. nikkas love to brig up Africa, but don't realize that place isn't any more ours than America is. nikkas don't know shyt about most of the countries, hate the customs, food, most don't even like soccer. We have nothing in common with them. Most Africans don't even really fukk with us like that. Not to mention the sheer diversity of that huge continent would make it hard for us to assimilate.

Exactly.

:rudy: at thinking that every black person in America can move to Africa and be welcomed with open arms.

That we can just all pack up, go there and change the entire political and economic structure of the entire continent.