SPIN: Any N1gga who'd fight for the US is a C00N.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

So you mean to tell me...if you were hired to do construction work on a city building. At the end of the construction they said..."Oh yeah, we aint paying you no money. Kick rocks".

You go through court and shyt and at the end they say..."We not gonna fix the situation, your assed out"

Meanwhile, you don't have access to the building, you never got paid for building it, and you don't see any money from the profits that the building makes and you DON'T EVEN GET CREDIT FOR BUILDING THE BUILDING.

Later...you find out People are trying to tear the building down.

Are you saying that you would risk your life to defend that building?

:heh:
:thinking: (sorry I aint mean to laugh)
:thinking:

LMAO, my nikka you didn't say all of that. Where the fukk did all of that come from? No, I wouldn't defend a building AFTER I was fukked over or had left the company but if Im currently working there and put in effort on the project I would want my efforts to be protected even it that meant protecting the project as a whole.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I actually halfway agree with OP, but I wouldn't call them c00ns or anything. It really is a catch-22 ... both sides have good points.

Personally, I wouldn't die for a country who at every level uses tactics to hold minorities down. There's a reason why 'white privilege' is a real thing. On the other hand, living with a save mentality does nothing for progress. And I have to respect anyone who puts their live on the line for their country. :salute:

"I ain't got no quarrel with the Vietcong. No Vietcong ever called me no bigger." :mjpls:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
LMAO, my nikka you didn't say all of that. Where the fukk did all of that come from? No, I wouldn't defend a building AFTER I was fukked over or had left the company but if Im currently working there and put in effort on the project I would want my efforts to be protected even it that meant protecting the project as a whole.

...... youre a janitor in the building but yet you're ready to front line for yours..........

bless your heart

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...... youre a janitor in the building but yet you're ready to front line for yours..........

bless your heart

So we went from being a contractor who helped build the building to being the janitor of the building? Just want to make sure I know what's going on.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the most ignorant threads I've seen in a minute;

Half you n1ggaz is p/$$y, u telling me in the event of a invasion, you going let a ch1nk dump off at ya family or friends and hide ya tail....that's some ho sh1t...not surprised.....it's some ho @$$ n1ggaz on here

if it came down to it, any street n1gga know he going defend his against w/ever....I see n1ggaz in this b1tch still crying the same

"white man hold me down" tune....what n1ggaz don't realize is that if n1ggaz was to come together....WE WOULD BE THE MOST DOMINANT FORCE IN AMERICA...b/c it's some sh1t America hasn't seen in a long time....n1ggaz don't see the big picture.......

I know many brothers that served....and for the most part...the brothers that finished are LIVING WELL

Daps

thats all that matters. aint no way im standing on mlk blvd watch jeet kun doo whip his tanks down my street.

Just so that we're clear. When I say protect my family I mean if a muthafukka bring that shyt to my front door then Im gonna shoot back.

Im NOT gonna patrol and look out for Asians or do non of that extracurricular shyt. I mean STRICTLY my family and people I care about.

If them nikkas don't say/do shyt to me then I aint gonna say do shyt to them.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka from school look like Wesley Snipes he be on that I love America,Obama better not take my guns shyt.He's in the military and if that's the type you're calling a c00n then I agree.

Daps

:pachaha: My man, the building is a metaphor for America.

I didn't think I had to explicitly say that we DID NOT get paid for building the building because Im sure you know that the Slaves did not get paid for building America.

I didn't think I had to explicitly say that we DID NOT get credit for building the building because Im sure you know that til this day white people do not give black people credit for contributing to America.

You never see white people or the nation credit black people (or enslaved black people) for helping to build America.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: My man, the building is a metaphor for America.

I didn't think I had to explicitly say that we DID NOT get paid for building the building because Im sure you know that the Slaves did not get paid for building America.

I didn't think I had to explicitly say that we DID NOT get credit for building the building because Im sure you know that til this day white people do not give black people credit for contributing to America.

You never see white people or the nation credit black people (or enslaved black people) for helping to build America.

I get that. I really do but who the fukk cares at this point?

Waiting to get credit for some shyt you KNOW you'll never be acknowledged for and in the mean time stagnating yourself (and your family) because of it is just plain STUPID. Black people have the tools to succeed in America and should take advantage of them. Yes the hand that starved you is the hand now feeding you, but quit fukking starving and eat already...get to the point where you can feed yourself and then say "fukk you, whitey".

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
My brotha...you think the problems ended with slavery?

What about Sundown Towns (More Info)
What about the Tuskegee Experiments (More Info)

What about the Subprime mortgages targeted toward black people (More Info)

What about "Redlining" (More Info)

What about Black Sterilization (More Info)

Trust me, I can go on and on...this is stuff off the top of my head. If I sat down for a minute I can probably come up with even more contemporary systematic racism.

Yeah, slavery was a long time ago but the 60's and 70's...a lot of us have family that are still alive and lived through it.

Besides...just because slavery was a long time ago doesn't mean it should be forgotten. There was no retribution for the hundreds of years of slavery. America has yet to admit they were wrong by apologizing. They couldn't even apologize for it breh...

2apc-o.gif

@Nudie @Data-Hawk @BedRoomI'z

Dog, I get all that. But what does that have to do with joining the armed forces in 2013 to fight against a country like N.Korea that has potential nuclear powers? :beli: Are we gonna sit back and let the white man fight all the battles? Answer this please, should black folks not have govt jobs? (Political,service,cops,fire,ambulance,secret service,CIA, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So we went from being a contractor who helped build the building to being the janitor of the building? Just want to make sure I know what's going on.

need me to break it down that much for u huh?

U were the contractor when you built the building.......

u were the slave when they didnt pay u.......

u were the janitor when they rehired u to work in the building (u helped to build) for them.......

u were the ****** when u :stylin: at ur new job

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm not touching every retarded post I seen in here, but I want to pose a question to these fukk America types. Besides this country, where else do we have to put the pieces together? And this is specifically for the multiple generation African Americans. nikkas love to brig up Africa, but don't realize that place isn't any more ours than America is. nikkas don't know shyt about most of the countries, hate the customs, food, most don't even like soccer. We have nothing in common with them. Most Africans don't even really fukk with us like that. Not to mention the sheer diversity of that huge continent would make it hard for us to assimilate. America is the negro's home. We are the most hated group of people on Earth, and don't even want to fight for what little we have here. It's insane to think about really. They aren't giving us our own country like the Jews.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Dog, I get all that. But what does that have to do with joining the armed forces in 2013 to fight against a country like N.Korea that has potential nuclear powers? :beli: Are we gonna sit back and let the white man fight all the battles? Answer this please, should black folks not have govt jobs? (Political,service,cops,fire,ambulance,secret service,CIA, etc)

what do you mean by a country like north korea?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Lemmie be real wit you dumb nikkas for a sec...

If USA such a fukked up and corrupt country, then we're all fukked up and corrupt by association.... Yall aint holier than though... Everyone of us BENEFIT in some way from America shytting on these other countries... None of you nikkas are innocent... Im talking blacks, whites, mexicans whoever.. We all live under this corrupt American umbrella.. and we all living like Kings compared to nations without a military like ours or who isn't backed by a super power...

If we were to be invaded right now... Do you think n.korea or one of these middle eastern countries give a fraction of a fukk that you black and were oppressed by the white man... HELL NO... they will tie you up and rape all the women in your house while you watch then execute you while recording it all on a smart phone...

We all represent the oppressors.... not just the whites in this country... nikkas YOU AINT EXEMPT....

Yall think those people in the the twin towers were innocent??
fukk no... just casualties of war... Those people in the twin towers sit back and lived their wonderful little lives while a corrupt government (USA) steps on every other nations neck who aint down..

So again I'm waiting for you to answer me this question Black Man... If we oppressed by a wicked government... WHY THE fukk ARE WE STILL HERE??

Quit trying to ride the fence and just bounce

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Lemmie be real wit you dumb nikkas for a sec...

If USA such a fukked up and corrupt country, then we're all fukked up and corrupt by association.... Yall aint holier than though... Everyone of us BENEFIT in some way from America shytting on these other countries... None of you nikkas are innocent... Im talking blacks, whites, mexicans whoever.. We all live under this corrupt American umbrella.. and we all living like Kings compared to nations without a military like ours or who isn't backed by a super power...

If we were to be invaded right now... Do you think n.korea or one of these middle eastern countries give a fraction of a fukk that you black and were oppressed by the white man... HELL NO... they will tie you up and rape all the women in your house while you watch then execute you while recording it all on a smart phone...

We all represent the oppressors.... not just the whites in this country... nikkas YOU AINT EXEMPT....

Yall think those people in the the twin towers were innocent??
fukk no... just casualties of war... Those people in the twin towers sit back and lived their wonderful little lives while a corrupt government (USA) steps on every other nations neck who aint down..

So again I'm waiting for you to answer me this question Black Man... If we oppressed by a wicked government... WHY THE fukk ARE WE STILL HERE??

Quit trying to ride the fence and just bounce
my point exactly