SPIN: Any N1gga who'd fight for the US is a C00N.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

:rudy: at thinking that every black person in America can move to Africa and be welcomed with open arms.

That we can just all pack up, go there and change the entire political and economic structure of the entire continent.

i didn't know i had to choose between being a patriotic american or going back to africa.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
To use some of yalls logic that black folks shouldn't be in the armed forces. Should Barak not have ran for Senator, should he have not ran for President. Should no black folks have govt jobs? Should no black folks get the G.I bill and get college paid for just because black folks were enslaved 200 years ago??? :mindblown:

:mindblown: It is a big difference between using this country and running for office or getting high paying jobs in the gov than actually going out there dying for this country that enslaved your ppl

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:mindblown: It is a big difference between using this country and running for office or getting high paying jobs in the gov than actually going out there dying for this country that enslaved your ppl

You are still working for an establishment that supported slavery (govt) Why accept money from a country that enslaved your people?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
You are still working for an establishment that supported slavery (govt) Why accept money from a country that enslaved your people?

Yea but you using the system to better your life not losing your life like you would if you enlist

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yea but you using the system to better your life not losing your life like you would if you enlist

And people use the armed forces everyday to better their lives thru the G.I. bill. Joining the armed forces pays for college, provides housing, life long medical insurance, life time discounts and tax cuts. Are u aware of that?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
And people use the armed forces everyday to better their lives thru the G.I. bill. Joining the armed forces pays for college, provides housing, life long medical insurance, life time discounts and tax cuts. Are u aware of that?

And I heard complaints about ppl not receiving those perks. But you also have to risk your life

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Exactly.

:rudy: at thinking that every black person in America can move to Africa and be welcomed with open arms.

That we can just all pack up, go there and change the entire political and economic structure of the entire continent.

Obviously, you won't have every person welcome you.
But you're kidding yourself, if you don't believe Africans in Africa won't welcome us, if we bring money(blacks spend about 1 trillion, take 1/16 of that which is 50+ billion, hell take 1 bil) to help develop infrastructure(it takes roughly 8 bil to establish a 45 mile long subway). The only problem facing us is organization, if we united to simply all commit to build it Africa up, our oppression would end.

If you take 19 mil of us(about half of blacks in US) and each of that 19 mil puts up $365 each(save a $1 per day), you'll have 6.9 billion. Use 6 of that 6.9 billion to establish a subway in Lagos; Harare, or Nairobi(all English speaking cities mind you), take the .9 bil and use that to send black mining engineers all over Africa to find ways for Africa to mine it's own resources. If we put up 6.9 bil annually(which would increase with inflation) for the next 20 years, you would have 10 subway systems as well as Africa starting to mine it's own resources(which would likely lead to Africa refining it's own resources, thus more money).

Now before you say, you know us nikkas don't wanna organize for shyt. :jayshrug:

We all got behind :obama:, hell 90% of us who voted voted for him, we had rallies for Trayvon. Garvey at one point had millions in UNIA, and this was in a much more difficult time(lack of communication due to no Twitter; Coli, phones, etc), so it's definitely possible for us to do it in this day and age.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you're kidding yourself, if you don't believe Africans in Africa won't welcome us, if we bring money(blacks spend about 1 trillion, take 1/16 of that which is 50+ billion, hell take 1 bil) to help develop infrastructure(it takes roughly 8 bil to establish a 45 mile long subway). The only problem facing us is organization, if we united to simply all commit to build it Africa up, our oppression would end.

If you take 19 mil of us(about half of blacks in US) and each of that 19 mil puts up $365 each(save a $1 per day), you'll have 6.9 billion. Use 6 of that 6.9 billion to establish a subway in Lagos; Harare, or Nairobi(all English speaking cities mind you), take the .9 bil and use that to send black mining engineers all over Africa to find ways for Africa to mine it's own resources. If we put up 6.9 bil annually(which would increase with inflation) for the next 20 years, you would have 10 subway systems as well as Africa starting to mine it's own resources(which would likely lead to Africa refining it's own resources, thus more money).

Now before you say, you know us nikkas don't wanna organize for shyt. :jayshrug:

We all got behind :obama:, hell 90% of us who voted voted for him, we had rallies for Trayvon. Garvey at one point had millions in UNIA, and this was in a much more difficult time(lack of communication due to no Twitter; Coli, phones, etc), so it's definitely possible for us to do it in this day and age.

Yeah it's all fun and games until you talk money.

Black people would be influential in ANY country, if we did smarter things with our money.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Black people would be influential in ANY country, if we did smarter things with our money.

and if black women stopped spending 9 billion on weave annually :skip:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Invest in the Motherland brehs :blessed:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

I'm in the process of doing what I said above, and it is hard going to places trying to get this to happen. However, I'mma have to just keep it on.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Invest in the Motherland brehs :blessed:

Breh...black people are dysfunctional here. Much less 3000 miles away. Like I said, take care of your home first and then you can do all that extra shyt you talking a
bout. You can't even get most inner city blacks to invest in their own blocks. Not saying its wrong to think about Africa...but be realistic. You pouring jelly on yourself if you think Habibi or Olutunde would welcome a influx of African Americans to their country.

Also its not a free for all over there. I don't get why you wouldn't want to work to keep a country you helped build, but you're willing to try and change the whole imperialist, socioeconomic, psychological dynamic of the motherland. A place none of us have any ties to in the last 200-500 years. Not to mention China, Europe, Russia, and America are already doing the things you suggested over there. Our best chance of being a greater group is here...not Africa.