SPIN: Any N1gga who'd fight for the US is a C00N.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So call your brother a c00n for going to war, but have only praise for the guy sending him to war. :snoop:

you and i have two vastly different estimations of obama's power. as president, there is only so much he's able to do, when it comes to reining in the pentagon.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'd like to know how many of these super black militants family members, or antecedents served in the military :leostare: What a lot of these idiots don't know, is that our forefathers who served in the military during the Civil War, and conflicts after, helped change whites attitudes towards us, and pushed us closer to attainging our civil rights. A lot of the white commanders, generals, Grant, and Lincoln included were ambivalent about our mental capabilites and functions during the Civil War, and didn't think we would be apt to serve in the military. When the North did allow us to serve, we showed that we could fight admirably, and it helped change how we were perceived. As a matter of fact, the military was desegrated by Truman, who served in WWI. Eisenhower during WWII, allowed black soldiers to fight with him, even though the Army was segerated. Its not hard to surmise that Truman, and Eisenhower's experiences in the military lead them to think more progrisevely about our capabilites when they were president, which lead them to engage in the sphere of civil rights. If our forefathers hadn't served in conflicts such as the Civil War, WWI, and WWII, if the military wasn't desegreated in 1947, how do you idiots think the course of the civil rights movement would've turned :mjpls:? Its easy to sit behind a computer, be a keyboard sniper, and pop off, but the fact is that we enjoy a standard of living far above that of most countries. People complain about the price of gas, but we actually pay quite less than other countries, which is partly due to our military. I f black people are c00ns for joining the military because our ancestors were enslaved here, then what does that make you for still living here, and enjoying all of the comforts that the military provides for you? Why not just move back to Africa where you can be free :blessed:?

I don't dispute anything that you posted in the message, but it doesn't change the realities of the African American experience in the US.... and actually black Americans who have the resources to do so are moving back to Africa to live and start up businesses and if I had the money to do so, I would say adios as well.

Also it's funny because the English and US governments are crying over the fact that the motherland doesn't want to do business with them and China is setting up shop(Not that I trust them either but). We might be dead and gone by then but I would predict a few African countries will achieve 1st world status with the next 50 years... and our government will butt in(for lack of a better explanation) as usual.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

my bro is a marine. i think i speak with some bit of authority on the matter.. i care about humanity.

You aren't an authority on sh1t. I don't agree w US imperialism, but I'm not talking sh1t about every n1gga that served.. At least that brother can get out with skills to assist our communities.

We're gonna focus on n1ggas that joined the armed services, when only 1% do actual combat..... but we're aren't on here speaking about the civilian n1ggas that destroy our communities as an occupation, every day .... until they end up as a pawn in the prison industrial complex. -
Both types of people can end up with a free education , but only one can use it.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
you and i have too vastly different estimations of obama's power. as president, there is only so much he's able to do, when it comes to reining in the pentagon.

Obama could send a drone strike to indiscriminately blaze up any village in the middle of the afghan desert suspected of supporting terrorism but he's less of a c00n then a nikka outta the boonies on an airforce base shuffling paperwork to get money for college?

:beli:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
you and i have too vastly different estimations of obama's power. as president, there is only so much he's able to do, when it comes to reining in the pentagon.

:rudy: lol...we don't have different estimations of his power, there is facts and then there is whatever you're telling yourself to justify your worship of him.

The president is the Commander-in-chief of the military as granted him by Article, section 2, clause 1 of the Constitution, and executive military power has been greatly expanded by the courts since the Constitution was written, not contracted. Obama does NOT have to put troops into battle if he doesn't want to. That is a fact, not an opinion. Stop acting like he didn't tell you he was going to expand military presence and action in Afghanistan back in 08 and then didn't do exactly what he said he would.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I cant cosign "c00n" for most of the military nikkas i know/know of....

I find that most nikkas in the military signed up for the financial benefits they felt the miltary would provide them. They were ignorant to what exactly signing that contract meant....all they knew (and all their recuirters championed)was that it would pay for school, provide them with food/housing and a paycheck.....

Once they were emmersed in the military culture they are programmed to go with the flow (just like you nikkas are programmed to go with the flow in this culture).................it just so happens that the militaries flow is killing and pillaging people

Ive yet to meet a nikka who joined the miliatry out of a sense of duty to this country

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: lol...we don't have different estimations of his power, there is facts and then there is whatever you're telling yourself to justify your worship of him.

The president is the Commander-in-chief of the military as granted him by Article, section 2, clause 1 of the Constitution, and executive military power has been greatly expanded by the courts since the Constitution was written, not contracted. Obama does NOT have to put troops into battle if he doesn't want to. That is a fact, not an opinion.

ask jfk how powerful the pentagon is. wait...

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Even though I had a easy ass desk job that's the reason I got out the navy, because no matter what your job is your still supporting the mission, and ain't no Iraqi, Afgani, or North Korean called me ******. So I couldn't see myself cosigning the bombing of their kids

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I cant cosign "c00n" for most of the military nikkas i know/know of....

I find that most nikkas in the military signed up for the financial benefits they felt the miltary would provide them. They were ignorant to what exactly signing that contract meant....all they knew (and all their recuirters championed)was that it would pay for school, provide them with food/housing and a paycheck.....

Once they were emmersed in the military culture they are programmed to go with the flow (just like you nikkas are programmed to go with the flow in this culture).................it just so happens that the militaries flow is killing and pillaging people

Ive yet to meet a nikka who joined the miliatry out of a sense of duty to this country

Yup... and those benefits have been and are disappearing as we speak...So what's next? (On some serious... no trolling)

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
ask jfk how powerful the pentagon is. wait...
Conspiracy theory now? :beli: Jimmy Carter never fired a single shot or dropped a single bomb on any country. He's still breathing.

What you keep ignoring is that Obama always felt ramping up Afghanistan was the right thing to do. He supported it back when he was just rookie Illinois Senator Barack Obama. He's not being forced to do shyt, it's his viewpoint.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Yup... and those benefits have been and are disappearing as we speak...So what's next? (On some serious... no trolling)

they are cutting the benefits back because they no longer have a need for all these nikkas to sign up to the military......

im interested to see how they are to going to put all the cannon fodder negros currently in the military out tho...........because thats what they said they are planning on doing next..........

the same disenfrancshied type nikkas that signed up to the military before are still out here looking for a paycheck tho...............now they just have one less option they can look to for a bailout........

but when uncle sam need nikkas to join the military again u best believe he'll add another G.I. bill (or the like) as bait

these nikkas (pulling the strings) know exactly what they're doing

nikkas'll (the masses) will learn one of these days

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:whoa::whoa: there friend, you can shyt on the US governments war mongering policies but leave the average working grunt out of it

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not going to call cats who join the military c00ns, all I'mma say is that no black has any place in the military. I'll even go further on that, which is that we have no place in govt. jobs or even this country/Western countries, because we're all contributing to our own oppression. The best thing for us to do, would be to take some of our 1 trilling buying power and build up African countries, and migrate there.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
id just seen that thread for that nikka stealth bomber any nikka getting involved in that shyt with a north korea is a c00n. nikkas running talking about 'us' and 'we' nikka sit ur eager ass down and read about the 3/5 compromise.:aicmon:

Aren't you that dumb nikka with a 2.1 GPA?

LL