SPIN: Any N1gga who'd fight for the US is a C00N.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:what: fukk who built it...WHO OWNS IT!?

That's like seeing a construction worker risk his life for the office building that he helped build...

knowing good and god damn well he doesn't own it, doesn't have the keys to it, doesn't profit from it and would get thrown in jail if he was caught trespassing in the very same building.

So what we not supposed to fight? Chun yu gonna be 10x more ruthless then any cac my dude lol.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
slave mentality is so delicious... i wish i was a wealthy white business man maybe I would be happy about this thread instead of utterly disgusted :snoop:

how do you know the mentality of a slave? nat turner, fred douglass, harriet tubman, btwashington, and countless others were slaves and did not feel this way.

douglass avocated for the 54th massachusetts regiment which was comprised of free slaves (glory)
were they c00ns for fighting? even though most of the factories up north were supplied by southern plantations?

stop this slave mentality shyt. i dont see that talked up when black on black crime is glorified by rozay and shyt.

u can come down so hard on soldiers but you are silent when a former employee of the white oppression slavery system of today (prisons) purposely makes music that will send his former employees more slaves for their private prisons

Daps
bu bu the white mans making it hard for me :sadbron:

:childplease: yall need to handle your fukking business and stop complaining. too many stagnating nikkas out here bytching about how hard they got it.

@PabloEscobar @kermit da hustla @marcuz @AAKing23 u know why you'll never be shyt, you got no balls. all you see is reasons why you'll fail. i find ways to succeed. how the fukk is some invisible "white man" dictating how you live your life :rudy:

edit: :whoa: i wasnt talking to u ronnie lott. i called em nikkas by name, im still waiting for a response :thinking:

I got a college degree and have an actual career (not just a job) so I aint struggling but I aint rich. Its not about that. Its about the collective.

If black people are systematically targeted and suffering, just because Im not poor doesn't mean it is not my problem. The same reason why you think black people should fight (do it for the country, do it for the team) is the same reason the black people who are aware of the injustices DON'T want to fight because we don't want to support the system that continues to do us dirty as an ethnic group. We feel this way because we are thinking about "the team" and not just us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: fukk who built it...WHO OWNS IT!?

That's like seeing a construction worker risk his life for the office building that he helped build...

Knowing good and god damn well he doesn't own it, doesn't have the keys to it, doesn't profit from it and would get thrown in jail if he was caught trespassing in the very same building.

In this scenario, what's wrong with wanting to protect the effort that you put in? So you contribute your efforts, ideas and hard work but not give a fukk about the project as a whole? Especially if it's in jeopardy? LOL you can only respect shyt you out right own? That's crazy as fukk to think that way.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

how do you know the mentality of a slave? nat turner, fred douglass, harriet tubman, btwashington, and countless others were slaves and did not feel this way.

douglass avocated for the 54th massachusetts regiment which was comprised of free slaves (glory)
were they c00ns for fighting? even though most of the factories up north were supplied by southern plantations?

stop this slave mentality shyt. i dont see that talked up when black on black crime is glorified by rozay and shyt.

u can come down so hard on soldiers but you are silent when a former employee of the white oppression slavery system of today (prisons) purposely makes music that will send his former employees more slaves for their private prisons

I was not silent about rick ross... I don't like that fat fukk fakkit at all but that is totally besides the point.

Fighting in a war for American imperialism is wrong on moral grounds regardless of the race, and the hypocrisy is magnified if you are a Black man. Black people have been subject to the most brutal injustice of all time in chattel slavery, and then a century of humiliation under jim crow. To add insult to injury, many blacks were FORCED by way of the draft to fight in one of the most pointless and brutal wars of all time in Vietnam. Now that you have the choice to serve or not to serve, you feel that people who are serving are not utterly insane in supporting a country which has brutalized them and continues to? A country who uses its military to extend this brutality wherever they see fit? A country who's citizens laugh at the legacy of slavery and still in many regions fly the flag of slavery? That is a country you would give your sacred life for? That doesn't just make you a c00n it makes you utterly insane.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Im glad I went to the military, shyt paid for school and gonna set me up with this va loan, I did my four years and bounced any nikka calling me a c00n can suck dikk.

nikkas saying they would rather people be drug dealers than join the military. Gotta be one of the dumbest things I read on this site.

Kermit the hustla might be the worst poster on this forum. nikka is basically saying, I love obama, but the nikka who has a mouth to feed and no job is a c00n for joining the military to support his family, he should sell drugs instead.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
@freddykruegeronapill

No, I said in the other thread...We wouldn't join the Armed Forces but we WILL Get strapped and fight for OUR FAMILY...and protect OUR FAMILY'S well being.
thats all that matters. aint no way im standing on mlk blvd watch jeet kun doo whip his tanks down my street.

Last edited by a moderator:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Im glad I went to the military, shyt paid for school and gonna set me up with this va loan, I did my four years and bounced any nikka calling me a c00n can suck dikk.

nikkas saying they would rather people be drug dealers than join the military. Gotta be one of the dumbest things I read on this site.

Kermit the hustla might be the worst poster on this forum. nikka is basically saying, I love obama, but the nikka who has a mouth to feed and no job is a c00n for joining the military to support his family, he should sell drugs instead.

That's one person... ONE. Everybody in this thread ain't co-signing c00ning...

edit: 2 now

Daps
In this scenario, what's wrong with wanting to protect the effort that you put in? So you contribute your efforts, ideas and hard work but not give a fukk about the project as a whole? Especially if it's in jeopardy? LOL you can only respect shyt you out right own? That's crazy as fukk to think that way.

:what:

So you mean to tell me...if you were hired to do construction work on a city building. At the end of the construction they said..."Oh yeah, we aint paying you no money. Kick rocks".

You go through court and shyt and at the end they say..."We not gonna fix the situation, your assed out"

Meanwhile, you don't have access to the building, you never got paid for building it, and you don't see any money from the profits that the building makes and you DON'T EVEN GET CREDIT FOR BUILDING THE BUILDING.

Later...you find out People are trying to tear the building down.

Are you saying that you would risk your life to defend that building?

:heh:
:thinking: (sorry I aint mean to laugh)
:thinking:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yes you should sell your own people drugs, further enslave and oppress them. Take their minimum wage job money and set yourself up nice in the world. Hopefully you don't get caught with an ounce of marijuana on you and get sent to prison for life because black men have proven to be life long successes as drug dealers and post prison is the best times of their lives.

"What are these you nikkas have?"

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So what we not supposed to fight? Chun yu gonna be 10x more ruthless then any cac my dude lol.

lol at yall nikkas falling right into the same "Chun Yu is coming for us! We've got to do something about him before its too late" mindset u fell into with sadaam, ghadaffi, syrias president, etc..........

when will u nikkas stop just accepting what the system is feeding u and start questioning it? when will u look further into things for yourselves?

Like Why is North Korea posturing itself the way it is? Can you answer that?

Why is North Korea hooping and hollering about what its going to do via twitter and other media outlets and not just doing it? Can you answer that?

North Korea's repressive regime has been in place for quite awhile now......why are you so concerned with its citizens now?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
while niccas who did it right ...
are retiring at 45-50 and chilling.