Sorry but Houston is terrible!

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I almost thought you were talking about my nikka houston :birdman:

I was about to be like

untitled-11mj6a.gif

Topps

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

It don't take no damn one hour to get anywhere in Houston unless there's traffic. And traffic is an issue an every city. Even the "utopian" NYC

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

:aicmon: no it's not breh. I have been everywhere and Texas traffic is the worst.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Houston is very boring, glad I left. Would rather continue to dodge bullets in Chicago than go back.

nikka, puh-lease.

i would rather have a ride of any type that does not have salt damage.
a chance to have a job or make one from my own ingenuity.
plus my pick of actual attractive in abundance females and better weather.

you talking like chicago has some cold ass nightlife you missing.

you not missing nuffin here.
the go ain't been poppin since dem dare in the early nineties to bacardi gras 96!

this shyt was voted not baddest but the worst city in the world for grizzle, too.

which i know to be true as fukk!!

art barr

Daps
:snoop:Had an argument with this bird brained broad yesterday about Houston being the #1 coolest city on forbes...Been living here for 5 years and it SUCKS.

-Extremely Hot and Humid most of the Year...
-No attractions...not one theme park or water park...NOTHING, a hot ass city without atleast a water park??? and don't say splash town because its not even in Houston and its garbage.
-Flat and visually unpleasant landscape...
-TRAFFIC! 18 highways while still having insane traffic/drivers and poor public transportation for a MAJOR city b? God forbid you don't have a car... :huhldup:
-Pot Hole City..they flat out don't fix roads over here...if they do its in a in a rich CAC area. Literally had 4 alignments a year from shytty ass streets...
-Non-existant night life...
-Racist cacs and rednecks everywhere
-The most pathetic beach ive ever seen..trashy and brown dirty ass water.

Her arugement was that it is cheap and the economy is strong...which is true for the most part but who gives a fukk when you are living cheap in a absolutely boring shyt hole? Talm bout "bu..b..but we have the Galleria!"
:snoop:

Nightlife in Houston used to be GOAT back in the early to mid 2000s, but the club scene in Houston is garbage now especially if you're black. You basically see the same club regulars in every black club you go to in Houston even if the club's on the other side of town..:snoop: