Sorry but Houston is terrible!

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Meh, beaches, Runyun, Magic Mountain, good places to eat etc.

I like it:ld:

It's a big place, that's the thing. If you only in the bad parts, then you're gonna hate it.
Orange County has better beaches, Disney Land, Knotts Barry Farm and bomb ass places to eat. All without having to deal with ass holes and bums hitting you up every 5 min.. But the night life in LA is unfukkwitable. Literally anything you want to do you can do it.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
10 years later and this thread is still factual :russ: probably worse now because center point got the entire state in a power chokehold.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Houston may not compare to many other places like Atlanta and South Florida, but if this is all you know, I understand why you might like it. Your friend group often determines how much you enjoy a city; your fun with them matters. I think that, truly great cities are enjoyable even when you're exploring them solo.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
10 years later and this thread is still factual :russ: probably worse now because center point got the entire state in a power chokehold.

I love my city but I'm seriously considering moving to Austin when my son graduates high school. The weather and the response to natural disasters is becoming overwhelming.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I love my city but I'm seriously considering moving to Austin when my son graduates high school. The weather and the response to natural disasters is becoming overwhelming.
This is a CAT 1! It wasn’t even that serious of a storm but bureaucracy is getting in the fkn way of progress. We’ve been handling storms like this for over 4 decades, but we keep fumbling the fkn ball over and over again. I glad this wasn’t a 3 or 4 or we would be totally fkd.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This is a CAT 1! It wasn’t even that serious of a storm but bureaucracy is getting in the fkn way of progress. We’ve been handling storms like this for over 4 decades, but we keep fumbling the fkn ball over and over again. I glad this wasn’t a 3 or 4 or we would be totally fkd.
The lack of preparation is embarrassing