Sorry but Houston is terrible!

Daps
See my above post

There's plenty of things for the family to do. Go to the many parks, childrens museum etc. Dave & Busters, Chuck e cheese etc.

Couldn't find your post,but I see they are about to open a new amusement park in Houston soon.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Couldn't find your post,but I see they are about to open a new amusement park in Houston soon.
Technically they are, its going to be way up in New Caney past Conroe which isnt Houston proper. They got rid of Astroworld because they thought they could sell the land it sat in for a ton of money but it turned out worthless. Now its just a big field. The investors loss was so huge they wouldve done better operating the park for 5 more years than take the hit they did, good for them for getting fkd over though.

Daps
Technically they are, its going to be way up in New Caney past Conroe which isnt Houston proper. They got rid of Astroworld because they thought they could sell the land it sat in for a ton of money but it turned out worthless. Now its just a big field. The investors loss was so huge they wouldve done better operating the park for 5 more years than take the hit they did, good for them for getting fkd over though.

Damn so Houston still assed out

Daps
Meh, Im over it since Im grown now. I would probably only go once a year anyways.

I do miss mackin on bytches during fright night at six flags, honeys would always want a strong man to go with them in the haunted houses :steviej:

I lived in Texas for a year as a youngin and plan on moving back,thought the six flags was still there, but saw it been closed damn near 10 years now :mjlol:

Would been driving on the freeway expecting to see the rollercoaster,feeling dumb as fukk:francis:

What type of night life is there?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
As a transplant
I lived in Texas for a year as a youngin and plan on moving back,thought the six flags was still there, but saw it been closed damn near 10 years now :mjlol:

Would been driving on the freeway expecting to see the rollercoaster,feeling dumb as fukk:francis:

You in the wrong thread to be asking this question......this thread is full of vitriol and hate :laugh:, granted you do need honesty about the bad :ehh: ...... grab a seat in this thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/houston-tx-thread.8896/

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Me & the wife dont do overpriced, loud ass, desperate people having clubs. We do bars and lounges which Houston has that in spades. Downtown has been revamped something serious the last two years to cater to the influx of people coming here. If your looking to shake your ass at a bar that will charge you $15 for a well rum and coke then by all means :pachaha:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
besides night life LA is fukking disgusting.

Meh, beaches, Runyun, Magic Mountain, good places to eat etc.

I like it:ld:

It's a big place, that's the thing. If you only in the bad parts, then you're gonna hate it.