Sorry but Houston is terrible!

Daps
Ain't none of you nikkas saying shyt breh...its no detroit but cats were hyping this city up like it was the next best thing before i got here. I already said the place is cheap..but so is alot of other places in the South and that really only applies if you're living on the outskirts of Houston..go anywhere inside the beltway (where most people work anyway) and be amazed how "cheap" it gets.

The women that live out here rival ATL's women. The ladies that stay out here are beyond fine, and are down to earth, and cool as hell.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The women that live out here rival ATL's women. The ladies that stay out here are beyond fine, and are down to earth, and cool as hell.
:rudy: you're talking Houston? then you've been bamboozled. These broads are fake AF. They good actors, I'll give them that. I would never wife up a Houston chick, but a Georgia peach :ohlawd: they got that real southern belle charm.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Houston's aight. I'd appreciate it more if I hadn't been to NYC and California though.

The black women here are on point though :ohlawd:

This was almost 3 years ago :whew:

Still in the H :smugdraper:

Houston to me is what you make it, there's actually a LOT to do here, but you have to be willing to do it, and possibly tolerate the heat which I honestly don't mind. Three years later, I now definitely have a higher appreciation for Austin though, that city is great.

Doing Grad School outside of Texas next year though. Keeping my fingers crossed for Socal or South Florida :ohlawd:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Her arugement was that it is cheap and the economy is strong...which is true for the most part but who gives a fukk when you are living cheap in a absolutely boring shyt hole? Talm bout "bu..b..but we have the Galleria!"

nikka I care. :heh:

I'll be the first to admit that it's boring but I did more partying in 8 years than you've probably done in a lifetime.

So yeah... I'd rather be bored in my 200k 5 bedroom house with my kids any day of the week.

Oh... and I dont even go to the Galleria. :heh: Memorial City Mall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I was in Houston today and I saw this art thing called "The Infinite Loop" it was tight as fukk, you should all go see it, its free and its at the Menil collection meuseum thing or w/e, if you havent been do yourself a favor and pop a molly or smoke a blunt and just go watch this shyt. its so tight.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

I'll be the first to admit that it's boring but I did more partying in 8 years than you've probably done in a lifetime.

So yeah... I'd rather be bored in my 200k 5 bedroom house with my kids any day of the week.

Oh... and I dont even go to the Galleria. :heh: Memorial City Mall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If I don't have 5 kids, what can I do that?

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
This was almost 3 years ago :whew:

Still in the H :smugdraper:

Houston to me is what you make it, there's actually a LOT to do here, but you have to be willing to do it, and possibly tolerate the heat which I honestly don't mind. Three years later, I now definitely have a higher appreciation for Austin though, that city is great.

Doing Grad School outside of Texas next year though. Keeping my fingers crossed for Socal or South Florida :ohlawd:

:rudy:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

They don't hear you though.
partying at the club with the same folks listening to the same music
drinking the same overpriced drinks seems to be a priority for some.
After a certain age it really shouldn't be.