Sorry but Houston is terrible!

Daps
lot of AIDS in them peaches breh

HIV/AIDS is in Houston too. Matter of fact, Houston's one of the top 25 cities for HIV/AIDS cases. Most of the chicks that got it stay on the Northwest, Northeast, and Southeast sides of Houston. It was this one dude that stayed in the Northwest Crossing/ Hollister Rd/ 290 area that passed Hiv unto a shytload of bytches on the Northwest side of town. This one chick on my Facebook friend's list put him on blast, posted his government name, showed his picture and everything. Police have been looking for this guy for awhile now because he infected a lot of bytches, and a lot of women he fukked called the cops on him.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
HIV/AIDS is in Houston too. Matter of fact, Houston's one of the top 25 cities for HIV/AIDS cases. Most of the chicks that got it stay on the Northwest, Northeast, and Southeast sides of Houston. It was this one dude that stayed in the Northwest Crossing/ Hollister Rd/ 290 area that passed Hiv unto a shytload of bytches on the Northwest side of town. This one chick on my Facebook friend's list put him on blast, posted his government name, showed his picture and everything. Police have been looking for this guy for awhile now because he infected a lot of bytches, and a lot of women he fukked called the cops on him.
Southwest still holdin

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This thread was made a month before I moved to Houston. I was doing a lot of research on the city, that's why my first post in here is about the geographical origin of the city :dead:. Its been good and bad; most of the bad shiit is my own doing. I like here though.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:Had an argument with this bird brained broad yesterday about Houston being the #1 coolest city on forbes...Been living here for 5 years and it SUCKS.

-Extremely Hot and Humid most of the Year...
-No attractions...not one theme park or water park...NOTHING, a hot ass city without atleast a water park??? and don't say splash town because its not even in Houston and its garbage.
-Flat and visually unpleasant landscape...
-TRAFFIC! 18 highways while still having insane traffic/drivers and poor public transportation for a MAJOR city b? God forbid you don't have a car... :huhldup:
-Pot Hole City..they flat out don't fix roads over here...if they do its in a in a rich CAC area. Literally had 4 alignments a year from shytty ass streets...
-Non-existant night life...
-Racist cacs and rednecks everywhere
-The most pathetic beach ive ever seen..trashy and brown dirty ass water.

Her arugement was that it is cheap and the economy is strong...which is true for the most part but who gives a fukk when you are living cheap in a absolutely boring shyt hole? Talm bout "bu..b..but we have the Galleria!"
:snoop:

You just aint going to the right places, or you dont like partying with races other than just black people lol. The black clubs/bars/lounges are stupid in this town, as well, I avoid those places since ngas around here typically dont know how to act. :beli:

Why the hell are you even on public transportation? :jbhmm:

You must live in Baytown or the SE side if you are encountering red necks and racist white people. :smugfavre:

Galveston is a piece of shyt though :francis:

You probably have never been to Padre Island which is much nicer. :blessed:

You werent around for the Astroworld days, they tore it down thinking they could make a profit on the land across the street from NRG but it never worked out.