Sorry but Houston is terrible!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
lol yall nikkas are clueless, i doubt any of you have actually been over here, all you have to do is look across the street..i live in a house, in braesburn valley that is predominantly white. :childplease:

either way; Houston is STILL a stale city with absolutely nothing to offer but a bunch of low paying minimum wage jobs and cheap labor for undocumented workers. I can tell most of you have never been anywhere in life because you are stuck in Houston's economic bubble.. you can't see anything past here because your budget won't allow it. Ya'll can have fun driving 200+ miles a week going back and forth in traffic to your quite cookie cutter neighborhoods while these cacs will continue to push yall further away from the city. My house has been sold this week and i am on my way back to my home in Brooklyn :yayo:

:salute:

Shut the fukk up loser your neighborhood is wack. Just because you live next to poor white trash doesnt make where you live better fakkit. Here is a suggestion, instead of posting on the Coli about how where you chose to live sucks, call a Uhaul and get the fukk out of town. One less crying bytch in the city would be the best for all parties.

:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Shut the fukk up loser your neighborhood is wack. Just because you live next to poor white trash doesnt make where you live better fakkit. Here is a suggestion, instead of posting on the Coli about how where you chose to live sucks, call a haul and get the fukk out of town. One less crying bytch in the city would be the best for all parties.

:pacspit:

:gladbron:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This dude said he lives amongst whites like it's a badge of honor. And I used to live off Beechnut and Club Creek. I know the 59 and Gessner. Didn't you say it was "real" over there? Aren't you a black person pushed into the suburbs away from the city? :leostare:

I've biked through Braeburn Valley. Nothing to write home about. As far as Beyonce goes, she was a skank out here. Easy to reinvent yourself far away from home. :ehh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I met a girl from Houston this weekend and she said Houston has a better nightlife than Atlanta.:heh:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Lived there for a year and a half. Thought it was a great city. My job transferred me away though. If I could I'd move back. Housing is so cheap.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:umad:at 59 and Gessner that explains a lot off top, from your original OP it sounds like you are looking for a lot of kiddie shyt to do. Water parks and shyt, you can go to Galveston for that. People mention museums and the likes and you scoff at that, maybe you just aren't on your grown man shyt, which is why you can't find anything to do. Maybe Houston is just to mature of a city for you.

Go play with the gays in ATL, maybe that will be more your style.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
This dude said he lives amongst whites like it's a badge of honor. And I used to live off Beechnut and Club Creek. I know the 59 and Gessner. Didn't you say it was "real" over there? Aren't you a black person pushed into the suburbs away from the city? :leostare:

I've biked through Braeburn Valley. Nothing to write home about. As far as Beyonce goes, she was a skank out here. Easy to reinvent yourself far away from home. :ehh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

cats were acting like i was living at braeswood harbor, talm bout mexican duplexes n shyt, so i had to clarify. Ive only been here for 5 years, that was the first house ive lived in since day 1, have i known about the commutes and being "inside of the beltway" i would have done so. I work at home anyway so it really does not matter

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
Born and raised in NYC, been living in Houston for 6 almost 7 years come January. I was only going to be here for 3 years but I can give my family everything they need, a home and an opportunity for my boys to play sports year round.

Houston is not a touristy place per se but it does have pockets like Washington & Mid-Town where you can go out, drink and party.

If money was no object i would probably live in NYC, Chicago or San Fran. Houston would still be on my top 5 though, minus May-October.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You sound upset! :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Im on my out bytch nikka, yall can keep your broke dirty, mexican infested city fakkit.
:stopitslime:

Im broke, but you live in a crack infested hood in one of the worst crime ridden parts of the city. GTFOH. My neighborhood is is exclusive hoe. We balling at here. Take your broke ass back to your rat infest NY borough you claim to love so much. And for the record, WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE THE UTOPIA THAT IS NY IN THE FIRST PLACE? As if you'll be able to get a job up there any quicker. :heh: Last I checked the unemployment for black males in NY was approaching 50% in certain burroughs! :mjpls:

A Breakdown Of New York’s Black Unemployment By Area | Breaking News for Black America

Good luck on your job search fukker. :heh: