Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Doobie Doo don't let them shame you lord. of course this is discussion worthy. that hypocrisy though. whoa.

black male interracial dating = sistas are afrocentric & conservative

black female interracial dating = sistas are humanist & liberal

the contradictory swag is so visceral it's offensive lol. but funny enough most black men are afraid to call this out. #infallible black queens

edit: my fault i tagged the wrong name for the OP lmao. i mean my son @Rell84shots

this nikka Doobie Doo gon look in his mentions like :dahell:
You got me rolling over here; you assumed it was the other dude automatically based on the thread, that shyt is funny.

:laff:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
you nikkas care too much.
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
A quarter million likes in a day

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
This is what happens when you go through a literal decade of heavy black female targeted IR dating/marriage propaganda.
You repeat enough fake/misleading/misinterpreted stats enough times and they become the truth.
No wonder you constantly see absurd comments like "black women outnumber black men 6:1" or "there aren't enough eligible black men". Most all swirler narratives are easily debunked but it doesn't matter to them because many black women have been conditioned to feel that they need to seriously consider finding a white partner to be happy. Black female targeted media is rife with this message. No amount of well reasoned argument to the contrary will counteract that.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
And see you got nikkas still defending this shyt, bw will not defend if it was the other way around, they will bash and then try to “use it” to date out saying it’s bm fault.

The reason to care about this is that they’re trying to make it more acceptable for bw to date out; they are saying “yes do this” and as what bytches do they follow, that’s the point.

It’s crazy no one thinks it’s annoying when c00ns randomly tell you their love of other race men for no reason, you ain’t ask or nothing, they just want to profess it to get under your skin.

Why don’t they show more bm dating women of other races on the commercials? Why don’t I see viral tweets of a man dating out on here with bw bashing and hating on him?

You rarely see a bm in an interracial relationship in the movies, on commercials, etc.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't really care who black women date. They can date whoever the fukk they want to date as far as i'm concerned. Honestly Black woman usually date white men because they have better resources and white women usually date black men because they have better dikk. You get in where you fit in and find someone who loves you for you.

:yeshrug:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
No c00n, but from what I've seen so far, they seemed happy on the show.

What I don't get is the weird twitter people living vicariously through them. And or women posting as if it's an achievement.

If you want a white man go get one and shut the fuxk up, nobody should care. Though we really need to stop posting this shyt on here.