Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
A lot of BW are hypocrites when it comes to dating out. A white man being praised by Black women goes viral damn near every week it seems. Idc whose dating who but these same chicks love to bash black men and never check their own hypocrisy.
Where’s there link to that Jeanie Mai and Jeezy thread :mjgrin:
:mjpls:

Daps
If you haven’t watched the show, you wouldn’t get it. It was a good show, but the way they hyped this one couple is ridiculous.

And no, they wouldn’t be this popular if they were not IR.

He was just a nice guy who had a nice house, and was ready to get married.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
If you haven’t watched the show, you wouldn’t get it. It was a good show, but the way they hyped this one couple is ridiculous.

And no, they wouldn’t be this popular if they were not IR.

He was just a nice guy who had a nice house, and was ready to get married.

what show is this? most shows I see now have ir couples especially bw/wm. Why is this one different?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
It is an achievement to them. It’s like I finally am starting to understand now.

From shyt I read online, black women have always been told they were the least attractive women out of all women.

So for bw, they go from least desired to dating the race with the most resources. In their minds it is an achievement.

So they get with a dude who wouldn’t look twice at them to claim them, then they won in their minds.

They’re like that for latin men too.

But what I have noticed was that you don’t hear white women talk down on their men, you don’t hear latinas talk down on their men, I actually hear latinas big their men up a lot.

These women have pride in their race.

A wench told me before that she wanted a mixed baby to have good hair and not to have her big ass nose. She said she was playing.

Few years later......

she wasn’t playing

:mjpls::mjpls:
And they always seem to go for a white dude off rip, never an Asian or Hispanic dude:dwillhuh:

Daps
what show is this? most shows I see now have ir couples especially bw/wm. Why is this one different?

Love Is Blind on Netflix
They talk for a few days without seeing each other, then they get engaged after the first meeting.

He just seemed to be madly in love with her just from talking, and treated her well, and they were the most loving couple out of the five. And he was very affectionate and he’s very calm and laid back.

Oh, and he rapped, which was terrible, and it was revealed he dated black women in the past.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
And they always seem to go for a white dude off rip, never an Asian or Hispanic dude:dwillhuh:
They’ll “settle” for a hispanic lmfao.

I said this on here before, but I’ll say it again.

This hispanic dude I knew, he didn’t get girls like that at all and did not like bw at all, and would clown them when comparing them to other race of women.

Until one day he messed with one and seen how easy they were, then it kept going from there, now he “loves” bw and wants to have a baby with one, lmfao!!!!!!

But the point is that he started getting girls because bw were making it easy for him compared to other race women.

It got to the point where all he wanted to do was hang out with black people and try to be like them.

bw have no self-worth and I’m starting to really realize that.

They have been constantly deemed the least attractive, they constantly get told about how they don’t compare to other women, etc.

So they want to have mixed kids with good hair to erase their traits.

Sure the kid might be a litter darker, but at least they’ll have “good hair” and a smaller nose.

I mean this is what I was told.

:manny:

And I will say any woman would do this; if it was the opposite, Every race of Women would be lusting after Black men because of our resources.

So I just fukk these bytches with no expectations; they are nothing to me.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
Wow. I saw this thread title and thought for sure it was about a different viral tweet that got a huge thread on LSA.

White men treat black women so good they will spoil you rotten.

I challenge brehs to read that thread in its entirety. If you tell me it's just "hoe babble" or whatever, I can't take you seriously. You're just a head-in-the-sand, along-for-the-ride, apethetic fool.