Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Kim K and Kanye get 10 times the likes. Heck half are from black women themselves. Only people that focus on this shyt are people that gets no p*ssy/dikk. Straight up no sex life, they got a microscope out. The fukk I look like giving a fukk seeing some cac outside with a black woman when I got like 30 paags on my roster, and could probably snatch her if I tried. :mjlol:

I'd offer them some drinks and talk politics or traveling with zero fukks.
I agree 100% with this. And tbh I feel like a goofy putting so much energy criticizing bedwenches. Just let them be and us be.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I agree 100% with this. And tbh I feel like a goofy putting so much energy criticizing bedwenches. Just let them be and us be.
I aint got no time to be worrying about what others are doing when I have my own shyt to worry about. Only people worried about this shyt are people single and in a drought. I've been in a drought once, like 15 yrs ago, and for that 6 months I was looking at nikkas like 'but why he get a bytch, but why she with that swagged out dark skinned nikka whats wrong with brown, oh hell naw a cac? so latinas racist huh cause they not even texting back" ol my dikk thirsty ass shyt. you get real microscopic when its been awhile. but when you getting laid, you aint giving a fukk about this stupid shyt. any time I see some complaint, the nikka just exposed he getting no p*ssy. the longer they go, the weirder they get, on some ol elliot rogers type shyt BUT BUT WHY NOT ME. its called thirst for a reason, and the longer it goes the worst it gets.

this day and age, how the fukk can't you land a woman, its gotten easier than ever, my old ass was dating before cellphones. nikka straight up landlines, how hard you think that is if you got a job and you trying to flirt and set shyt up. ol every 8 hours convo ass nikkas. now yall can communicate all day long and spit game.

I swear this generation are some straight hoes. ol uncharming ass swagless ass nikkas but got youtube to learn shyt ass generation smh.