Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Only incels worry about this shyt.

Why be concerned with who a bytch fukks? Especially if you ain’t even fukkin her?

There’s no rule that says black women cant fukk white dudes or white women can’t fukk black dudes. You may as well believe in fairy tale love. That shyt don’t exist.

Life ain’t fair. Get over it. Women fukk men they’re attracted to. Unless you’re some big time celebrity, every bytch ain’t gonna want you. Do you and get in where you fit in. Quit being bitter cuz some bytch you don’t even know chose somebody else.

This shyt makes the whole forum look weak and pathetic.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day Op don’t worry about it. Just put yourself in a great position to succeed and stack up an advantage in the relationship market. Every group of women outside of Asian women are going through a male shortage.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
giphy.gif

I don't care about this myself but it looks like this is another thread I can link when beta males try to run with the "coli only hates it when black women date out but praise black men that date out" narrative

A lot of dismissive post in here with daps supporting them.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Not surprised... :mjpls:

But y’all really need to stop posting this type of content on here.

Let them do them...it’s not like any reasonably well put together breh is struggling out here with women like that...all’s well on this front. :mjpls:
This. Obsessing over the mindset of a woman is a fools errand.