Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
No c00n, but from what I've seen so far, they seemed happy on the show.

What I don't get is the weird twitter people living vicariously through them. And or women posting as if it's an achievement.

If you want a white man go get one and shut the fuxk up, nobody should care. Though we really need to stop posting this shyt on here.
It is an achievement to them. It’s like I finally am starting to understand now.

From shyt I read online, black women have always been told they were the least attractive women out of all women.

So for bw, they go from least desired to dating the race with the most resources. In their minds it is an achievement.

So they get with a dude who wouldn’t look twice at them to claim them, then they won in their minds.

They’re like that for latin men too.

But what I have noticed was that you don’t hear white women talk down on their men, you don’t hear latinas talk down on their men, I actually hear latinas big their men up a lot.

These women have pride in their race.

A wench told me before that she wanted a mixed baby to have good hair and not to have her big ass nose. She said she was playing.

Few years later......

she wasn’t playing

:mjpls::mjpls:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yea only bm get critcized for ir dating mainly.

Its not like its gonna stop bm from doing it tho.

U shouldnt do it for praise or anything anyway tho.
It’s like you’re starting to slowly see what’s going on breh, but you might think you’ll sound bitter if you speak the truth.

I’m glad you’re starting to see what’s going on.

Daps
Don’t bodyshame women but men under 6’2 are all Hornswoggle status

We’re supposed to “uplift” them and nurture their fragile self esteem but women don’t owe us anything

Don’t force traditional gender roles on them but men still have to approach, pay for dates, pay for most bills when coinhabiting, hold doors open and risk our safety defending women we don’t know if some funk pops off

Women along with their male footstools are all full of shyt. Don’t argue with them. Don’t go back and forth with it. Don’t even follow them on social media. Just block and move on

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When ever i go to a comedy show, concert, or any event that mostly black people attend.........

99% of the time i see black men with black women..

Where the fck do y'all nikkas live where this IR dating is a pandemic?

It's so easy to tell who don't go out the house, or live in rural areas, on this site..

Daps
When ever i go to a comedy show, concert, or any event that mostly black people attend.........

99% of the time i see black men with black women..

Where the fck do y'all nikkas live where this IR dating is a pandemic?

It's so easy to tell who don't go out the house, or live in rural areas, on this site..
It’s not a pandemic anywhere in America. Most women across the board (excluding Asians) are with and prefer their own men.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
A lot of BW are hypocrites when it comes to dating out. A white man being praised by Black women goes viral damn near every week it seems. Idc whose dating who but these same chicks love to bash black men and never check their own hypocrisy.