Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

jackson35

Banned
Daps

Can anyone please show me any tweet where a black man is with a white woman and it gets this many likes/responses? I still love black women, but we need to keep it real about the hypocrisy when it comes to IR relationships. Black Men are quick to check c00ns who pull this, but we still get dogged out and told we ain't shyt. Black boys are being raised to uplift black women, while black girls are being raised to believe that love is found outside the black race.
why are black men still trying to holler at black women these days. why are so many sisters single

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wait until TLR hears about the black guy on the show :francis:
I don't watch, is he a c00n too?
why are black men still trying to holler at black women these days. why are so many sisters single
Despite this ridiculous tweet black women are still the preferred choice among black men. No matter how much we show our love for black women, there will always be that section of them that just want to see us as dogs.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Doobie Doo don't let them shame you lord. of course this is discussion worthy. that hypocrisy though. whoa.

black male interracial dating = sistas are afrocentric & conservative

black female interracial dating = sistas are humanist & liberal

the contradictory swag is so visceral it's offensive lol. but funny enough most black men are afraid to call this out. #infallible black queens

edit: my fault i tagged the wrong name for the OP lmao. i mean my son @Rell84shots

this nikka Doobie Doo gon look in his mentions like :dahell:

Last edited: