Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
@Doobie Doo don't let them shame you lord. of course this is discussion worthy. that hypocrisy though. whoa.

black male interracial dating = sistas are afrocentric & conservative

black female interracial dating = sistas are humanist & liberal

the contradictory swag is so visceral it's offensive lol. but funny enough most black men are afraid to call this out. #infallible black queens
Not anymore though, swirlers have pushed their agendas too far, even black men who were supportive at first are starting to notice the hypocrisy about how the black community treats IR relationships. :wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
At the end of the day Op don’t worry about it. Just put yourself in a great position to succeed and stack up an advantage in the relationship market. Every group of women outside of Asian women are going through a male shortage.
There's no shortage of black men though. I just love pointing out the hypocrisy when it comes to this. The moment you tell them to find posts where a black man is doing the same shyt and getting praised they get upset, and that's because they know that there aren't any.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Only incels worry about this shyt.

Why be concerned with who a bytch fukks? Especially if you ain’t even fukkin her?

There’s no rule that says black women cant fukk white dudes or white women can’t fukk black dudes. You may as well believe in fairy tale love. That shyt don’t exist.

Life ain’t fair. Get over it. Women fukk men they’re attracted to. Unless you’re some big time celebrity, every bytch ain’t gonna want you. Do you and get in where you fit in. Quit being bitter cuz some bytch you don’t even know chose somebody else.

This shyt makes the whole forum look weak and pathetic.

Speaking facts though, African American focus should be on reparations, black politics, and black business. If interracial relationships is that big a topic then it's truly over for the black community. Meanwhile Whites, Asians, and Hispanics keep to their own group 9/10 times

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Y'all gotta stop letting what some hurt, mentally ill, self hating bird brain minority with a complex gotta say paint an entire demographic as a collective. There's plenty of black women not on that bullshyt. Twitter is a cesspool of mentally ill fukkery. Stop entertaining the shyt and giving those bytches the energy and attention/clout they seek

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Bc women esp American women as a whole are selfish (well all humans are, but women take the cake), narcissistic, solipsistic, and entitled (Lizzos feel entitled to Idrid Elba).

With all this being said black women are no exception.

The small group of women in question feel its their RIGHT to explore options while their PROPERTY (black men) aren’t allowed to. Have ur cake and eat it too. Not to mention a lot of the black men they didnt even want, end up with non black women and they still dont like it. Why? They feel entitled to the attention of men they dont even want and the attention of they men they do want....their property.

At the end of the day, I dont take any woman black white or otherwise seriously once they bring up this hypocrisy or any dating standard for that matter.

Just stack ur bread, expand ur options and get ur shyt together and find a woman that serves you regardless of race. Stop worrying about what Mentally ill twitter thots have to say if they arent paying ur bills. A grown man can’t be shamed.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I saw this nonsense earlier to.

:hubie:Just block them and make sure to avoid dating them.
You can’t really avoid it because most won’t tell you their c00ns until you ask them.

I fukked a few c00ns that I wouldn’t have known if they didn’t tell me until months after.

Ironic thing is they were mad when I talked about other race women.

Selfish evil c00ns they are.