Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
They are the same thing.

:stopitslime:
It hits harder on LSA because you’re the one being attacked.

There are threads on the coli proclaiming Obama as the worst president in US history and you think this place is a safe space?
:usure:
Y’all straight up disingenuous as fukk. They are no where near the same.

Dudes be checking nikkas when they get out of pocket. nikkas might let some shyt slide because obviously there’s some trolling going on but none that crazy shyt like LSA. Women do not check other women.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Y’all straight up disingenuous as fukk. They are no where near the same.

Dudes be checking nikkas when they get out of pocket. nikkas might let some shyt slide because obviously there’s some trolling going on but none that crazy shyt like LSA. Women do not check other women.
Women do check other women and already linked a thread where it’s happening. There isn’t anything worse there than what I’ve heard here. LSA isn’t a Black man bashing site anymore than Coli is a Black woman bashing sire. The women checking other women for every comment that’s out of pocket.

You’re the one being disingenuous like it’s a game of who’s the biggest victim. It’s also funny that when comments are made here, it’s just “playful trolling”.

Lying ass

Just off the hottest threads of the last few days
n5ScTNu.jpg

KZrsCGK.jpg

ZVZmhrx.jpg

E14c1cr.jpg

Calling out Gayle
blATCd6.jpg

xzsuAF9.jpg

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Take twitter seriously brehs. The fact that this thread has went up to 26 pages is an l for the coli.Typing paragraphs n shyt. Twitter is not a reflection of reality brehs.
It actually is. It exposes who people really are, and how they think.

Even if mothafukkas are just trying to “make people mad”.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Women do check other women and already linked a thread where it’s happening. There isn’t anything worse there than what I’ve heard here.LSA isn’t a Black man bashing site anymore than Coli is a Black woman bashing sire. The women checking other women for every comment that’s out of pocket.

You’re the one being disingenuous like it’s a game of who’s the biggest victim. It’s also funny that when comments are made here, it’s just “playful trolling”.

Lying ass

Just off the hottest threads of the last few days
n5ScTNu.jpg

KZrsCGK.jpg

ZVZmhrx.jpg

E14c1cr.jpg

Calling out Gayle
blATCd6.jpg

xzsuAF9.jpg
“Dior on my body/ head to toe like a mannequin....”

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
It actually is. It exposes who people really are, and how they think.

Even if mothafukkas are just trying to “make people mad”.

Like I have said before.It is not that deep and if you have peeped game you would understand.In a few days time no one will care breh.Like every year or every few month I keep seeing the same dumb tweets go viral.
People retweet dumb shyt for clout and attention.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
A lot of women hate men too. All these problems come from a culture of people trying to use one another instead of trying to work together. Lot of young women are out encouraged to view for only what they can provide for them materially or socially or sexually and a lot of young men are subconsciously train to like a woman's face or body but not actually like her or see her as a person. It goes both ways.
It’s not hate from either side. It’s loneliness. Give any of those Blk chicks or dudes some play and they would switch up their whole tune. Loneliness and feelings of rejection are great soil for brainwashing and social conditioning. A lot just want attention from blk men and blk women.
But the longer they stay single, the more ridiculous their standards become because they become more and more resentful and lonely. So they use high standards as a defense mechanism on some, “oh u didn’t want me so I’m only gonna date perfect looking dudes/chicks.” That’s where that “elbows too pointy“ Internet trope comes from.