Sorry But After This I Don't Ever Want To Hear About Black Men Being Sellouts Anymore.

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
Not all of the posters are Black and the people in the appreciation threads don’t post anywhere else on the site. They’re twitter stanbases that latched on to LSA. Chris Cornell has the biggest thread on LSA. Do you know any Black woman that gives a shyt about Chris Cornell?
:mjpls:
These are the posters in the White male appreciation threads. They’re white stans that post about their whereabouts and career. They aren’t in there gushing about them or imagining them with Black women. Is that what the coli actually thinks is going on?
2ZY8F0l.jpg

E1A6AM3_d.jpg

LSA is just like the coli. On the coli, someone will post a thread about a Black woman doing something offensive and then a wave of posters will use it to vent about Black women with a slew of daps. Then a second wave comes along saying “not all Black women”. It’s the same thing with Black men on LSA If you really have looked on the site past the thread titles, you would know that not every poster hates Black men and dreams of marrying a White man.

Stereotypes of Black men and women get spewed on both sites so I fail to see the difference. Look at this thread about Gayle King and tell me that all of the posters hate Black men? They called Gayle out on her bullshyt and the hypocrisy Gayle and Oprah show towards Black men.
UPDATE - Gayle King Defends Herself Against Kobe Bryant/Lisa Leslie Interview

Never said all of LSA hates black men. I’m saying black male hate is more condoned there , than Black female hate on here—we shut it down quick.

As someone already mentioned there’s an interracial dating forum, but there’s also a black feminist forum that’s full of anti-black misandry. I’ve only read more delusional and disgusting things about black men from white supremacists. There’s NO equivalent of that here.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
At the bolded though that isn’t always the case. Some brehs I’ve spoken to on here, who’ve sent me pics and videos are actually very attractive(above average looking), 6 ft, and they struggle with getting buns. These are younger brehs and I think for the younger generation there are factors outside of looks, that hurt them, such as being introverted, not being very popular, not having a mouth piece and smoothness, not having a popping social media presence etc. The criteria for getting with these younger girls is a bit more complicated. Being attractive and tall places you at an advantage but every woman isn’t moved by it alone. I too have interacted with attractive brehs that I rejected because though they looked decent other aspects were not moving me. In general though, yes some brehs do fail with the women they want because of their looks. So teaching them to be realistic about how that can factor into a attraction is def important.

I get the feeling some of you feel bw are more superficial about looks. What I’m not getting though is how that ties into IR and wenching. Are you guys suggesting that bw care a lot about looks with bm, only to get with wm and not care? Because I’ve noticed that as far as that goes both groups are guilty of not having the same standards for their white partner. It’s an unfortunate effect of white conditioning. At this point idk what can be done about it.

As for meeting women don’t most of y’all just online date anyway? I thought that was the standard for younger people to meet others.
I will think we do a disservice reducing it all down to looks. A lot black people (men and women) are fukked up in how they view relationships.

And yes many black mothers do fukk up young black boys view of a man's role all the way up. From 0-18 it's all about love and being a good man. Then they grown and it's like "NO nikka" this chicks wanna provider, to be handsome, and Tupac in business suit.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
At the bolded though that isn’t always the case. Some brehs I’ve spoken to on here, who’ve sent me pics and videos are actually very attractive(above average looking), 6 ft, and they struggle with getting buns. These are younger brehs and I think for the younger generation there are factors outside of looks, that hurt them, such as being introverted, not being very popular, not having a mouth piece and smoothness, not having a popping social media presence etc. The criteria for getting with these younger girls is a bit more complicated. Being attractive and tall places you at an advantage but every woman isn’t moved by it alone. I too have interacted with attractive brehs that I rejected because though they looked decent other aspects were not moving me. In general though, yes some brehs do fail with the women they want because of their looks. So teaching them to be realistic about how that can factor into a attraction is def important.

I get the feeling some of you feel bw are more superficial about looks. What I’m not getting though is how that ties into IR and wenching. Are you guys suggesting that bw care a lot about looks with bm, only to get with wm and not care? Because I’ve noticed that as far as that goes both groups are guilty of not having the same standards for their white partner. It’s an unfortunate effect of white conditioning. At this point idk what can be done about it.

As for meeting women don’t most of y’all just online date anyway? I thought that was the standard for younger people to meet others.

Yes to the bolded. Something can be done about again tell Black youth the truth BLACK PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN NON BLACK PEOPLE It's the truth yet nobody tells Black kids that anymore. I mean imagine a song like this being made now:
I was told that my whole life and it stuck to me. That's the difference people think it's the other way around.

Online dating is a terrible way to meet people sliding in DM's in social media makes way more sense (although I guess annoying to women)

shyt the new online dating is gonna be message boards. Think about it you already know what people think. Dudes send you pictures that's gonna be the wave in the future.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
That's my point. I'm kinda an old nikka and although I never went to Freaknik I went to the Puerto Rican Day Parade and all of the "Black Beach" events on the east coast. Imagine that shyt today with all those thristy ass nikkas but despite the thirist you could actually link with chicks. Back went they had Hotep events and even NeoSoul concerts you could meet the acts who would randomly walk the crowd when they came off stage. The point is there were spots where Black men and women could meet and link. Then there was work too, but not now. The only place you could link with someone who work at your job is in the military.

I feel sorry for young brehs out here, there's gonna be an explosion of incels in the future.

There is already an explosion and it has been growing since the last ten years.Which has stunted the natural development.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There is already an explosion and it has been growing since the last ten years.Which has stunted the natural development.

It's happening all over the western world. In South Korea the birthrate is 1.2% South Korean women are simply refusing to fukk South Korean men. The men are now going to the Philipines to trick off.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i said it before

this is a natural part of life

as a man you go & claim your right to cast your image over future generations.........crying is useless....paying attention to birds chirping & squawking is useless